SOWO Surgeboom 2 25W IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker User Manual
What’s in your box
- 1x Surgeboom 2 Speaker
- 1x Power line
- 1x AUX IN Cable
- 1x User Guide
Please read the safety advice carefully and keep it for future reference.
- This logo means that no naked flames, such as a candle can be placed on or near the device.
- The electrical and electronic equipment are part of a separate collection.Do not throw electrical or electronic equipment away with unsorted municipal waste, but ensure that it is collected separately. Collection systems and locations (sorting centres, rubbish dumps) are provided for your by local councils and retailers. By entrusting your end-of-life product to the proper recycling process, you can helping to protect the environment and your health.
- Use this device in temperate climates only.
- This device may be used by children aged 8 years or older any by those with reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities, or those lacking experience or knowledge, provided they are correctly supervised, or if the instructions related to the use of the device have been adequately given and if the risks involved have been understood. Children must not play with this device. Children should not clean or maintain the device without supervision.
- The electrical socket must remain easily accessible if it serves as the means of disconnection.
- Always unplug the device before cleaning it.
- Clean the device with a soft dry cloth only. Never use solvents.
- Attention should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal.
- The battery (batteries or battery pack) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine , fire or the like.
- Use the apparatus in moderate climate only
Wireless Working Frequency
|Wireless Transmission Distance||
up to 33 ft (10M)
|about 3-4 hours|
up to 12 hours
|DC 5 V±0.5/2A|
(Dia.) 73mm*(H) 191mm
- Power On / Off – Play / Pause
- Power LED
- Volume Up / Next Track
- Volume Down / Previous Track
- TWS (True Wireless Stereo)
- Working state LED
- Bluetooth / Reset – Answer/ Reject Call
- AUX IN Jack
- Charging port
Charging Your Speaker
- Use the power line in the accessories to connect the DC 5V charger and speaker for charging.
- The orange power LED will turn on to indicate that the unit is charging. then will turn off when fully charged.Note: A full charge takes approximately 3 hours.
Power On / Power Off
Power on: Press and hold the「 」button for 2 seconds to power on the speaker. The working state LED will flash.
Power off: Press and hold the「 」 button for 2 seconds to power off the speaker. The working state LED will turn off.
Pairing Bluetooth Devices with Your Speaker
The speaker will not automatically connect to a new device when power on. In order to pair your Bluetooth audio device with your Bluetooth Speaker for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Power on your speaker, the working state LED will flash in green.
- Enable Bluetooth on your devices (phone or audio device). Refer to themanufacture’s instructions for details.
- Search for Bluetooth devices and select “Surgeboom 2 ”. If required, enter thepassword “0000” to confirm and complete the pairing process.
- The speaker will beep when the devices are paired. And the working state LED will turn to green.Note: The speaker will power off automatically if no connection within 20 minutes
Press and hold 「」button 2 seconds, the speaker will disconnect with the Bluetooth device, others Bluetooth device will connect with the speaker.
Bluetooth Music Playback
- Open the music player and select a song to play. Press the「 」button to pause / play the music.
- Click the + button to increase the volume or long press to skip to the next song.
- Click the – button to decrease the volume or long press to skip to the previous song
Bluetooth Phone Calls
- Click the 「 」button to answer an incoming call. Click again to end the call.
- Press and hold the「 」button for 2 seconds to reject the call.
AUX IN Mode
- Use the 3.5mm audio cable in the accessories to connect the audio source equipment and speaker
- Turn on the audio source device and play music
- Press the「 」button to play or mute the speaker.
You can purchase two SOWO Surgeboom 2 speakers so you can connect them together and enjoy the True Wireless Stereo sound. (60W)
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone or device and make sure speakers are not connected with any devices(also remove the Aux-in cable).
- Choose one of them as the master unit at will. First click the「 」button on the master，then two speakers will automatically connect each other.
- Now turn on Bluetooth on your phone or device. And start to search for Bluetooth devices,the “Surgeboom 2 ” will be found, please connect it. If you want to connect PC or other devices with Audio via Aux Cable, please choose the master unit.
- Once TWS connected, it will re-connect automatically when next power on, otherwise you can clear TWS by long press「 」 button.
Double click the「 」button when playing the music, the light theme can be changed. There are three light themes: Gradient changing light—Breathing light—no light.
Press and hold the「 」 button 2 seconds to clear pairing records. (Bluetooth and TWS pairing records)
Q: My speaker will not switch on.
A: Please recharge it and make sure it has enough power. Plug the unit into acharger and see if the power LED indicator turn on.
Q: Why can’t I pair this speaker with other Bluetooth devices?
A: Please check the following:
- Your Bluetooth device supports the A2DP profile.
- The speaker and your device are next to each other ( within 10m).
- The speaker have connected one Bluetooth devices, if yes, you can press the「 」button cleared and pairing new device.
Copyright 2020 SOWO Inc. All rights reserved.Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.SOWO products are registered trademark of SOWO in the US.Service contact: [email protected]Official website：www.sowosound.com