Ergonomic Gel Wrist RestProduct Diagram (WRSTRST)
|Gel Wrist Rest
|• Supports the Palm/Heel of the Hand when taking a break from Typing
For the latest requirements please visit: www.startech.com/WRSTRST.
- Clean, Flat, and Stable Surface x 1
- (Optional) Microfiber Cloth x 1
- Optional) Mild Detergent x 1
- Place the Ergonomic Gel Wrist Rest onto a Clean, Flat, and Stable Surface in front of a Keyboard.
UseNotes: Optimize your Workstation before using the Ergonomic Gel Wrist Rest. Set the height of the Chair so that the Arms and Legs are bent at an angle that promotes a Neutral Posture. (Figure 1)Avoid puncturing the Ergonomic Gel Wrist Rest.
- When taking a break from Typing rest the Palm/Heel of the Hand on the Ergonomic Gel Wrist Rest.
- (Optional) Use a damp Microfiber Cloth with a Mild Detergent to wipe down the Ergonomic Gel Wrist Rest.Note: Never use any Abrasive Cleaning Cloths or harsh Cleaning Chemicals to clean the Ergonomic Gel Wrist Rest.
Use of Trademarks, Registered Trademarks, and other Protected Names and SymbolsThis manual may make reference to trademarks, registered trademarks, and other protected names and/or symbols of third-party companies not related in any way to StarTech.com. Where they occur these references are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent an endorsement of a product or service by StarTech.com, or an endorsement of the product(s) to which this manual applies by the third-party company in question. StarTech.com hereby acknowledges that all trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, and other protected names and/or symbols contained in this manual and related documents are the property of their respective holders.
This product is backed by a two-year warranty.For further information on product warranty terms and conditions, please refer to www.startech.com/warranty.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the liability of StarTech.com Ltd. and StarTech.com USA LLP (or their officers, directors, employees or agents) for any damages (whether direct or indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential, or otherwise), loss of profits, loss of business, or any pecuniary loss, arising out of or related to the use of the product exceed the actual price paid for the product.Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. If such laws apply, the limitations or exclusions contained in this statement may not apply to you.
- If the product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
|StarTech.com Ltd.45 Artisans CresLondon, OntarioN5V 5E9Canada
|StarTech.com LLP2500 CreeksideParkwayLockbourne, Ohio43137U.S.A.
|StarTech.com Ltd.Unit B, Pinnacle 15Gowerton Rd,BrackmillsNorthamptonNN4 7BWUnited Kingdom
To view manuals, FAQs, videos, drivers, downloads, technical drawings, and more, visit www.startech.com/support.
Manual Revision: April 16, 2020 3:54 PM