streetwize SWGH Suction/Vent Mount Gadget Holder With Built-In Picture Frame
Information for Use
Thank you for purchasing this gadget holder from Streetwise. This gadget holder can hold mobile phones, smartphones and Sat Naves between 40mm and 110mm in width. It comes with a built-in photo frame and also features 360-degree rotation for holding the device either vertically or horizontally. To get best use out of this product, we advise that you read all the information in this document.
- Gadget holder
- Suction mount attachment
- Vent clip attachment (unassembled)
- Built-in photo frame
Directions for use
This gadget holder can either be mounted to your windscreen or to your vehicle’s vent.
- Assemble the vent clip by sliding the clip into the base.
- Connect the vent clip mount attachment to the gadget holder. Ensure the attachment is securely clipped in (See figure1).
- To mount the gadget holder to your vent. Make sure the vent clip is secured around the vent bars.
- Mount your device (follow instructions in Mount Your Device).
- Connect the suction mount attachment to the gadget holder at the back – this follows a similar process to attaching the vent mount. Ensure the attachment is securely clipped in.
- To mount the gadget holder to your windscreen, first release the trigger lock found on the base of the suction mount. To do so, pull the lever on the trigger lock to move it.
- Position the suction mount to your windscreen and then secure in place using the trigger lock.
- Mount your device (follow instructions in Mount Your Device). Once the gadget holder is in place, you can adjust the angle of the device and you can rotate it to view horizontally and vertically.
Mount Your Device
- Press and hold the button found as shown on Figure 2.
- Expand the grip to the desired width.
- Release the button to once width has been set.
- Place your device inside the grip. Adjust width for secure fit.
Inserting a Picture into the Built-in Picture Frame
To insert a picture into the frame, please follow the instructions below:
- Hold the gadget holder upside down.
- Slide the picture frame cover downwards (see Figure 3)
- Insert your picture into the frame (size: 67mm x 43mm)
- Slide the picture frame cover back onto the frame.
How to Remove The Mount From Holder
When removing the mount attachment (vent mount/suction mountain), simply push the attachment towards the top of the unit. Figure 4 shows you how to remove the suction mount attachment, and Figure 5 shows you how to remove the suction mount.
|Product||Streetwize Gadget Suction/Vent Mount Holder With Built-In Frame|
|Adjustable Width||40mm to 110mm|
|Picture frame size||67mm x 43mm|
Streetwize: Ash burton Road West,Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1RY
For product support:E: [email protected]T: +44 (0)161 447 8597
For trade enquiries:E: [email protected]T: +44 (0)161 447 8580
For spare parts:E: [email protected]