SUNPOW Jump StarterInstruction Manual
Thank you for choosing the SUNPOW SP-JS01 16000mAh Lithium Jump Starter. Read and understand the User Guide before operating the product. Please keep the User Manual for future reference.
If you have any questions , please contact us . Email: SUN POW .S ERVIC
- Read and understand the User Guide before operating the unit.
- Do NOT replace vehicle batteries.
- Do NOT use as a toy.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the unit is used near children.
- Jump for 12V vehicles , it would be hazard if for other jumping.
- Use of an attachment not recommended or sold by power pack manufacturer may result in a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Do NOT connect the two clamps together.
- 8.Before starting, ensure that there is no corrosion at the interface and no foreign matter adheres. Connect the main unit to the battery holder tightly to avoid the impact of the interface connection.
- Once you have started your vehicle, please remove the product from the car battery within 30s, otherwise it may cause damage.
- Do NOT Jump Start more than 3 times in a row that would damage the unit by overheating. When starting up multiple times, each start-up interval is two minutes.
- Do NOT use Battery Clamps to charge other devices.
- Do NOT place the product in an environment where the temperature may exceeds 60°C.
- Charge only at ambient temperature between -20°C-60°C.
- Do NOT expose the product to rain or place it in water.
- Do NOT expose product to extreme heat or fire.
- Do NOT operate the product in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust.
- Make sure someone should be within range of your voice or close enough to come to your aid when working with batteries.
- Before using the product, please remove personal metal items like rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.
- To reduce risk of damage to the electric plug and cord, pull the plug rather than the cord when disconnecting the power pack.
- Do not use damaged or modified battery packs. Damaged or modified batteries may cause unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Charge only using the charger provided with this unit or the same standard with the host input port.
- After jump start the car,don’t charge this unit immediately.
- Do NOT use the unit to jump start a vehicle while charging the internal battery.
- The battery may leak in extreme situations. If a liquid is noticed coming from product do not handle with bare hands. In case of skin contact wash with soap and water immediately. If liquid comes in contact with eyes rinse eyes with cold running water for at least 10 minutes and get medical attention immediately.
- Product contains lithium based battery, at end of product life dispose of product according to local regulation.
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.3x 1.6 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Pounds
- Battery Capacity: 1 6000mAh
- Input: Quick Charge (5V=2A;9V=2A)
- Output: 5V, 2.1A; Quick Charge(5V=3A;9V=2A;12V=1.5A); Jump Starting 12V vehicles
- Charging Times: 3 Hours
- Starting Current Rating: 300A Peak
- Current Rating: 1500A
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – 60°C 4
What’s In The Box
- SP-JS01 Lithium Jump Starter
- USB Charger
- Battery Clamps
- Micro USB Cable
- Type-C Cable
- User Guide
Understanding Charge LEDs
Press the power button, the battery level will indicate as follows:
During the charging process, the charge LEDs flashes cyclically. All LEDs are off that indicates the charging is suspended/end.
Charging the SP-JS01
- Plug the USB charger into the socket.
- Connect the SP-JS01 using the included USB Charge Cable to the USB IN port and the USB charger.
Jump Starting 12V Vehicles
- Verify the voltage and chemistry of the battery. Connect the Battery Clamp Connector to the Jump Starter.
- Confirm the battery clamps are connected to the correct polarity battery terminals.
- Please follow the instructions of the battery clamp indicator light to perform the corresponding operations.
4. Try starting the vehicle.
5. Once you have started your vehicle, disconnect the battery clamps.
Charging Your Smartphone/Pad
- Connect the USB cable to Quick Charge Output Port.
- Connect to electronic products such as smartphone/pad.
- Press the power button to automatically identify the appropriate parameters of the electronic products, and start charging the electronic product.
Switch between different modes of LED lights
- Long press the power button for 3 seconds to turn the flashlight “On”. Press once for strobe, again for SOS.
If the following solution cannot eliminate the trouble, please stop use it and contact us
TOXIC AND HARMFUL SUBSTANCES
Sunpow provides our customers 18 months warranty from the date of its original purchase. If the device fails due to manufacturer defects, please contact us email SUNPOW.SERVICE©hatmail.com to hunch a warranty claim. We wil instruct you on how to return the product for repair/replacement.