Wireless Stereo Headphones with Microphone
Congratulations on your purchase of the SVEN stereo headphones!COPYRIGHT© 2021. SVEN PTE. LTD. Version 1.0 (V 1.0).This Manual and information contained in it are copyrighted. All rights reserved.
TRADEMARKSAll trademarks are the property of their legal holders.
NOTICE OF RESPONSIBILITY RESTRICTIONDespite the exerted efforts to make this Manual more exact, some discrepancies may occur. The informationin this Manual is given on «as is» terms. The author and the publisher do not bear any liability to a person or an organization for loss or damage which has arisen from the information contained in this Manual.
- Unpack the device carefully. Make sure there are no accessories left in the box. Check up the device for the image; if the product was damaged during transportation, address the firm which carried out the delivery; if the product functions incorrectly address the dealer at once.
- Check up the package contents and availability of the warranty card. Make sure the warranty card has a shop stamp, a legible signature, or the seller’s stamp and purchase date, and the goods number corresponds to that in the warranty card. Remember: in case of warranty card loss or discrepancy of numbers you forfeit the right for warranty repairs.
- Before installing and using the speaker system, read this Manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
- Shipping and transportation equipment is permitted only in the original container.
- Does not require special conditions for realization.
- Dispose of in accordance with regulations for the disposal of household and computer equipment.
SVEN E-700B wireless stereo headphones with microphones are designed for operation with PC, notebook, and other mobile devices by means of data transfer via Bluetooth protocol. They can be also used in internet telephony, during video conferences, in multimedia applications, in interactive games, for speech recognition, and foreign language teaching.
- Wireless stereo headphones set — 1 pc
- USB power cord to Type-C — 1 pc
- Charging case — 1 pc
- Additional interchangeable ear pads set — 2 pcs
- User Manual — 1 pc
- Warranty card — 1 pc
Technical support is on www.sven.fi.
- Don’t use stereo headphones while driving.
- Don’t use the stereo headphones at high volume for a long time (more than 15 minutes),as this may cause hearing impairment.
- Bluetooth wireless signal transmission
- Touch control of incoming calls and track switching
- Two additional sets of interchangeable ear pads
- Battery operation time up to 4 hours
- Operating time using a charging case up to 15 hours
- Remove both headphones from the charging case, then put them back to the case to activate the headphones.
- If there is a protective film on the contacts, you must remove it before using the headphones.
- The battery in the headphones and case is used as an integral part of the device. Before using for the first time, make sure that the headphones are fully charged. If the headphones are discharged, they need to be fully charged (see headphone charging section).
Headset to a device interfacing
- It is necessary first to interconnect the device with a signal source (see the connection diagram in Fig. 2) to transfer signals via Bluetooth. To pair the headphones with the device, put them in the charging case, then get them out. Both earphones are automatically switched on and connected to each other. At the same time on one earphone LED indicator will alternate white and red glow, and indicator d on another earphone will light white.
- It is necessary to select Bluetooth device search mode on a signal source (telephone, notebook, smartphone, etc.). «SVEN E-700B» massage will be displayed on the screen, which is to be connected to*.
- If connection successful, there will be a short beep signal in the headphones; the search mode indication on the headphones is over. If no devices connected, headphones will be turned off automatically in 2 minutes.
- If you cannot connect your device or connect a headset to each other, or the sound is played from only one earphone, you must re-enter the system to the search mode. Put the headphones to the charging case (headphone indicators d turn red), press and hold the multi-function button c on two headphones for 9 seconds, until the indicator d light on both headphones will not blink red 1 time. Take headphones out of the case and they will automatically connect to each other. After that, pair the headphones with the device, as described above**.
- Wireless data transfer via the Bluetooth protocol enables to the connection of wireless headphones to compatible devices. The maximumradi us of action of data transfer is 10 m. Such obstacles as walls or other electronic devices can interfere with signal transfer.
- Connect the charging case (jack g) to a PC USB port or USB charger using USB to USB Type-C (included). During battery charging indicator a will alternately flash white. Each LED symbolizes approximately 25% of the charge. Indicator a goes out when the battery is charged.
Case Headset Charging
- Put the headphones in the charging case. During battery charging indicator d lights red. When the device is charged full, indicator d is white within 1 minute, then goes out.
- The battery in the headphones and case is used as an integral part of the device, therefore do not try to extract or replace it, because this can result in warranty cancellation or device damage.
* You might have to enter the «0000» code to connect some models of devices via Bluetooth.** If the item has been already registered to the source device list, then the second search mode activation is not obligatory. Choose only the item name «SVEN E-700B» and the «connect» command on the source.
Fig. 2. Connection diagram
Device switching on
- Remove the headphones from the charging case and they will automatically turn on.Make sure the headphones are charged.
Device switching off
- Put the headphones to the charging case. They will automatically turn off, or long touchof button c on either headphone disconnects both headphones.
Headphone controlWhen connected to a telephone:
- In order to receive an incoming call press the multifunction button c.Press button c again to finish the call.
- In order to reset the call, press and hold button c (~2 seconds)*.
- Рlay/pause: while listening to music press button c on the right earphone.
- Previous/next track: while listening to music press button c twice on the right earphone to go to the next track, press button c twice on the left earphone to go to the previous track.
- Long press button c for about 2-3 seconds starts the voice assistant of the phone*.
* Depending on telephone/smartphone configuration.
Parameter, the measurement unit
|Sensitivity, dB||headphones: 102 ± 3 microphone: -58 ± 3|
|Frequency range, Hz||headphones: 20 – 20 000 microphone: 30 – 16 000|
|Membrane, mm||0 7|
|Bluetooth supported profiles||HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP|
|Radius of operation, m||up to 10|
|Operation time, h||up to 4|
|Operation time using a charging case, h||up to 15|
- Technical specifications given in this table are supplemental information and cannot give occasion to claims.
- Technical specifications and package contents are subject to change without notice due to the improvement of SVEN production.
Manufacturer: SVEN PTE. LTD, 176 Joo ChiatRoad, № 02-02, Singapore, 427447.Produced under the control of Oy Sven Scandinavia Ltd. 15,Kotolahdentie, Kotka, Finland, 48310. Made in China.
® Registered Trademark of Oy SVENScandinavia Ltd. Finland.