Freestanding Pedestal SinkINSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
- Inspect sink to ensure no damages have occurred while in shipping.
- Observe all plumbing and building codes in accordance with your state and local requirements.
- All dimensions are nominal! Be sure to measure your sink prior to installation.
- The step-by-step guidelines in the installation instructions are a general reference. Should there be any discrepancies, Swiss Madison cannot be held liable. It is recommended to install all Swiss Madison products by hiring a licensed professional.
- Read installation and maintenance instructions thoroughly before installing. Be sure to use proper tools and always wear proper personal safety accessories for your protection.
- Two people are recommended to handle and install this product as it is fragile.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us: 1-434-623-4766 [email protected]
SUGGESTED TOOLS & MATERIALS:
FREESTANDING PEDESTAL SINK
- Verify Sink Location• Using a pencil mark the location where you want the sink to be onto the floor.
- Connect Pipes• Install waste and overflow into sink basin.• Screw plumbing pipes into basin. Plumbing not included.• 1 ¹/2″ Discharge pipe location varies between models and may need to be re-plumbed before installation.
- Connecting Plumbing• We recommend installing faucet (not included) while back of sink is accessible.• Align pipes in basin to plumbing in wall.• Tighten into place, with clockwise motion.• Water shutoff valve should be slightly above the 1 ¹/2″ drain line coming out of the wall.
Seal Sink – 2 People Required• Dry fit pedestal sink before final installation.• Person 1- Slightly tilts sink back, so basin just barely lifts off ground. Person 2- Apply construction adhesive underneath the sink. Then both gently lower basin back to standing position.• Caulk the sink to the floor with silicone or sealant. Do not use sink until 24 hours after sealing.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1-434-MADISON(623-4766)19 Stults RoadDayton, NJ 08810www.swissmadison.com
Swiss Madison® products are made with quality materials and excellent craftsmanship to provide our customers with beautiful, durable, long-lasting products. Should there be any defects in materials or craftsmanship under regular use that are discovered within the first year of installation, Swiss Madison® will provide replacement parts at no charge, or at its discretion, replace any product or part of the product that is deemed defective, under normal installation, use, service or maintenance. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase will be required in the instance of a claim.
Swiss Madison® recommends all installations of Swiss Madison® products to be conducted by a licensed, professional plumber or contractor. Swiss Madison® will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to utilize a licensed professional for installation. Swiss Madison® is not responsible for any installation or removal costs.
This One Year Limited Warranty Will Be Voided If:
- The installation recommendations were not followed by the installer
- The product has been moved from its initial place of installation
- The product has in any way been modified from its packaged state
- The product has been subjected to improper maintenance, abuse, misuse, excessive use of chemicals, accidents, or other damages, etc.
Swiss Madison® makes no implication that its products comply with any local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility and obligation to determine local code compliance prior to and during installation. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and first consumer.
Swiss Madison® is not responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages associated with the installation, replacement, return or use of the original purchaser’s product. This includes, but is not limited to: freight costs, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with `professionals’ or `experts’, investigations, audits, analyses, attorneys and any other professional/hired services).
The Swiss Madison® warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability. All items not disclosed within the warranty are not addressable within the responsibility of Swiss Madison®. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties; in those situations, we remain fully compliant.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at 1-434-MADISON (623-4766)
WARNING: Contents of your order may contain sharp and possibly other harmful pieces and may cause hazard to children and adults. Swiss Madison® is not responsible in any way for personal damages.