Quick Start GuideSENTRY NOISE GATE
Visit tcelectronic.com to download the full manual
SENTRY NOISE GATE
- USB – Connects to your computer for firmware updates and TonePrint editing.
- Gate type selector – Selects between a traditional single band gate (up), a custom TonePrint (middle), or a multi-band hard gate ideally suited for hiss elimination (down).
- Damp – Adjusts how much attenuation is applied to the signal once it falls below the threshold.
- Footswitch – Turns the effect on and off.
- Power – Connect a 9 V / >100 mA power supply.
- Threshold – Determines the level below which the gate will start attenuating the signal.
- Decay – Adjusts how quickly the signal is attenuated after dropping below the threshold.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
TC ElectronicSENTRY NOISE GATE
Responsible Party Name: Music Tribe Commercial NV Inc.Address: 5270 Procyon Street, Las Vegas NV 89118, United StatesPhone Number: +1 702 800 8290
SENTRY NOISE GATEThis equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant o part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.This equipment complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Important information:Changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by MUSIC Tribe can void the user’s authority to use the equipment.
Hereby, Music Tribe declares that this product is in compliance with Directive 2014/30/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU and Amendment 2015/863/EU, Directive 2012/19/EU, Regulation 519/2012 REACH SVHC and Directive 1907/2006/EC.
Full text of EU DoC is available at https://community.musictribe.com/EU Representative: Music Tribe Brands DK A/S Address: Ib Spang Olsens Gade 17, DK – 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark