TC Electronic CINDERS OVERDRIVETube-Like Overdrive with Extremely Responsive and Expressive FeelQuick Start Guide
- Input/Output jacks – Connect a 1/4″ cable from yourguitar to the INPUT jack and connect a cable from the OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
- 9 V DC – Connect a 9 V power supply (not included).
- Footswitch – Turns the effect on and off. The LED willlight when the pedal is engaged. The pedal operates in true bypass when disengaged.
- Tone – Adjusts the amount of high-frequency contourfor a brighter or rounder sound.
- Volume – Adjusts the output level when the pedalis engaged.
- Drive – Adjusts the amount of distortion.
|Input||1/4″ TS, unbalanced|
|Output||1/4″ TS, unbalanced|
|Power input||Standard 9 V DC, center negative, >100 mA|
|Battery option||Internal 9 V battery connector|
|Current consumption||<20 mA|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||58 x 74 x 132 mm (2.3 x 2.9 x 5.2″)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
Music Tribe accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies either wholly on or in part upon any description, photograph, or statement contained herein. Technical specifications, appearances, and other information are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Oberheim, Auratone, and Coolaudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. © Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. 2021 All rights reserved. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information regarding Music Tribe’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at musictribe.com/warranty.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
|Responsible Party Name:||Music Tribe Commercial NV Inc.|
|Address:||5270 Procyon Street,Las Vegas NV 89118,United States|
|Phone Number:||+1 702 800 8290|
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by Music Tribe can void the user’s authority to use the equipment.
Hereby, Music Tribe declares that this product is in compliance with Directive 2014/30/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU, and Amendment2015/863/EU, Directive 2012/19/EU, Regulation 519/2012 REACH SVHC and Directive 1907/2006/EC.
Full text of EU DoC is available at https://community.musictribe.com/
EU Representative: Music Tribe Brands DK A/SAddress: Ib Spang Olsens Gade 17, DK – 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark