Quick Start GuideSPARK BOOSTER
V 3.0 Visit tcelectronic.com to download the full manual
- Gain – Adjusts the amount of breakup.
- Bass – Adjusts the low frequencies.
- Footswitch – Turns the effect on and off.
- Power – Connect a 9 V / >100 mA power supply.
- Level – Adjusts the overall volume.
- Treble – Adjusts the high frequencies.
- Voice – Selects between a bass-boosted voice in the “Fat” position, a natural response in the “Clean” position, and boosted midrange frequencies in the “Mid” setting.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
TC ElectronicTC Electronic SPARK BOOSTER
Responsible Party Name: Music Tribe Commercial NV Inc.Address: 5270 Procyon Street, Las Vegas NV 89118, United StatesPhone Number: +1 702 800 8290
TC Electronic SPARK BOOSTERThis equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Important information:Changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by Music Tribe can void the user’s authority to use the equipment.
Hereby, Music Tribe declares that this product is in compliance with Directive 2014/30/EU, Directive 2011/65/EU and Amendment 2015/863/EU, Directive 2012/19/EU, Regulation 519/2012 REACH SVHC and Directive 1907/2006/EC.
Full text of EU DoC is available at https://community.musictribe.com/
EU Representative: Music Tribe Brands DK A/SAddress: Ib Spang Olsens Gade 17, DK – 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark