TELESHOP IH-01 Portable Insta Heater
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons. Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to operate or install the product.
DESIGNED FOR IN-WALL OUTLET USE ONLY
CAUTION: some parts of this product can become very hot and cause burns. Particular attention has to be given where children and vulnerable people are presen tWARNINGS:
- Do not use cord extension sets, multiple socket outlets or adaptors to avoid a risk of danger. Plug it only into a wall socket outlet.
- In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the heater .
- Do not use this heater in small rooms when they are occupied by persons not capable of leaving the room on their own, unless constant supervision is provided.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSRUCTIONS
- Make sure that your outlet voltage corresponds to the voltage stated on the rating label of the heater.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch the hot surface. Use extreme caution when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 1m from the heater.
- Ensure heater is plugged into a socket in a vertical wall when use, keep at least 20cm of unobstructed space to the bottom air inlet of the heater to allow for ventilation to avoid a risk of danger.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Always unplug heater when not in use.
- The heater must not be located immediately below a socket- outlet.
- Do not operate the heater if the plug is damaged or after the heater malfunctions, or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. The heater must be repaired/replaced by an electrician or another suitably qualified person .
- Do not use this heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath, a shower or a swimming pool you use the heater in the bathroom, the distance between the appliance and the bath, the shower, the sink and other places with water must be at least 3 meters. Make sure no water can splash on the appliance. The heating must not be accessible to someone who is in the bath. Do not use the heater in washing rooms or other rooms with splashing water. When the heater is plugged in, the bottom of the appliance must be at least 20 cm above the floor .
- Do not place the heater beneath a carpet. Do not cover heater with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings.
- Never leave the heater on while sleeping.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- The inside of the heater is hot. Do not use it in areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the appliance provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not plug in, regulate or clean.
- Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised .CAUTION – some parts of this product can become very hot and cause burns. Particular attention has to be given where children and vulnerable people are present.
- Do not use outdoors.
- The device is only for indoor use.
- Save these instructions for future reference.
HOW TO USE
- Plug Insta Heater into desired power outlet. Use the plug rotation button (on the back) for the most convenient placement on the wall.
- Press “On/ Off Switch” on the side of the unit to turn on the heater.
- Use the “+” button to raise temperature or “-” button to lower the temperature on digital display.
- Select your desired fan speed.
- Press the “Menu” button and choose ‘+’ for High (HH) or ‘-‘ for Low (LL) speed.
- When finished, press “On/ Off Switch” on the side of the unit to turn off the heater and unplug the Insta Heater from the power outlet. Store the device in a cool, dark place.
SETTING THE TIMER
The Insta Heater has a built-in timer that will automatically turn the unit off after a period of time.
- While the Insta Heater is plugged in and turned on, press the “Timer” button to activate the timer till you see ’00’ . Repeatedly press the “Timer” button to set number of hours before the heater turns off. Or press on the ‘Menu’ button to activate the timer till you see ’00’. Press the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ to set the timer. You can choose between 1- 12 hours.
- Once the desired hours have been chosen, stop pressing the button.
Turn off the Insta Heater to cancel the timer.