CARE AND USE GUIDE
- Before first use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- HANDWASH ONLY – this product is not dishwasher safe.
- DO NOT immerse or soak in water for prolonged periods of time.
- Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
ASSEMBLY & USE
Hard Spout Locking-Ring Lid:
Image for reference only: actual product may vary
- Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
- Pull down the locking ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Press the push-button (D) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (C).
- Pull out spout gasket (C1) from underside of lid cover (C) to completely remove it.
- Remove the o-ring gasket (A1) from underside of lid.
- Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.a. Ensure gaskets (A1 and C1) are properly seated to minimize leaking
- Fill container with beverage. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A) to avoid overflow.
- Replace the lid (A) by twisting it clockwise.
- To drink, pull down the locking-ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Push the button (D) located on the lid (A) of the bottle, which will release the lid cover (C) and reveal the drink opening.
- When finished drinking, close and lock the lid cover (C) by securing the locking ring (B) over the button (D).
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- NOT FOR USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may burn or scald user.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- DO NOT overfill the container with liquid: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present), and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through lid when lid is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.
- In general, contents should not be left in container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy and/or tomato may start to spoil sooner. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents.
- If contents are left in container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening container. Contents spoilage can cause pressure inside container to build, possibly leading to forceful ejection of stopper or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open container, ENSURE THE OPENING IS POINTED AWAY FROM THE USER OR OTHER PERSONS TO AVOID INJURY.
- DO NOT use tools or devices to force container to open.
- If you are unable to open container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- DO NOT use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause lid/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Genuine Thermos Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident, or improper use or maintenance.
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential, or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you.This is a factory guarantee.
Please do not return this product to the retailer.Send defective unit or component along with written explanation of defect directly to:Thermos L.L.C. – Warranty Service355 Thermos Road Batesville, MS 38606, USA1-800-831-9242www.thermos.com
In Canada:1-800-669-7065www.thermosbrand.caThis warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or province to province.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE REMEDIES STATED HEREIN CONSTITUTE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND THERMOS’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
© 2017 Thermos L.L.C. All rights reserved.THERMOS is a registered trademark in over 115 countries.
THERMOS Hydration Bottles Care and Use Guide – THERMOS Hydration Bottles Care and Use Guide –