microwave steam sterilizer
Closer to Nature® microwave steam sterilizerBefore using your closer to nature® sterilizer, please ensure that you read these instructions thoroughly.Please keep this instruction sheet for future reference as it includes important information.This sterilizer is designed for use with tommee tippee® closer to nature® and ultra® bottles. The sterilizer will hold up to 4 closer to nature® bottles, and 3 ultra® bottles.PARTS GUIDE (see diagram)A. Removable trayB. Sterilizer baseC. Bottle neck locatorD. Locator for bottle hoodE. Locator for screw ring and nippleF. Locator for Closer to Nature® anti-colic plus valve (if sterilising Closer to Nature® anti-colic plus bottles)G. Removable lid / Preparation surfaceH. Side buttonI. Steam ventsFOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLEAN AND STERILIZE THE TOMMEE TIPPEE® BOTTLES, PLEASE SEE SEPARATE LEAFLET.USING THE MICROWAVE STEAM STERILIZER (see instruction diagrams)
- Before sterilization, wash all bottles and feeding accessories in hot soapy water or in a dishwasher (top rack only) to remove any milk residues. Separate all components for washing and reassemble nipple and screw ring for sterilizing.WARNING: DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH OIL-BASED FOODS (e.g. OIL/TOMATO BASED SAUCES) AS STAINING WILL OCCUR.
- Remove the tray and pour 7 fl.oz. / 200ml water into the sterilizer base (see diagram 1).
- Replace the tray. (see diagram 2)
- Place the bottle parts in the locators as shown in diagram 3.
- If using Closer to Nature® anti-colic plus bottles, place bottle parts in the locators as shown in diagram 3.
- Place the lid over the sterilizer base. Make sure the sides of the lid are securely ftted over side buttons. (see diagram 4)
- Place the sterilizer in the microwave, and microwave on full power according to the table below:
- Allow cooling for 5 minutes before removing the sterilizer from the microwave.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling sterilized items. Take care as the items will be hot.
- Remove the sterilized items. The nipple tongs can be used to remove the small items. The lid when removed and placed flat becomes a hygienic work surface for making up feeds. (see diagram 5)
- If the sterilizer is left unopened its contents will remain sterile for up to 24 hours.
- Drain and rinse unit to prevent a build-up of limescale.
- Always add 7 fl.oz / 200ml of water before use. Ensure unit does not boil dry.
- Ensure the microwave timer is set correctly on full power.
- Always allow at least 5 minutes cooling time before removing from the microwave.It is recommended that oven gloves are used to prevent scalding.
- When removing the sterilizer from the microwave, take care as it will contain hot water and steam.Place on a hard, heat-resistant surface.
- Always open the lid away from you to allow the steam to escape.
- Do not use chemical sterilizing solutions/tablets in the microwave.
- Not suitable for use in a grill oven or a microwave with the grill feature switched on.
- Do not use metallic items as this will damage your microwave.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Make sure that the microwave turntable is clean and dry before use.
Copyright© Mayborn 2016Tous droits réservés © Mayborn 2016TOMMEE TIPPEE and CLOSER TO NATURE are registered trademarks of Jackel International Limited.Distributed by Mayborn USA Inc. dba Mayborn Group 1 Edgewater Drive, Suite 109 Norwood, MA 02062Made in ChinaLeaflet Code 0522610
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steam Sterilizer User Guide – Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steam Sterilizer User Guide –