Powerful video security built for the toughest environments
Verkada’s Bullet Series delivers enterprise-grade security with leading edge-based processing and onboard storage in a new, bold form factor. Built to withstand the toughest environments, the Bullet Series features a sealed aluminum housing, ensuring cameras stay protected with IK10 vandal resistance and IP67 waterproof rating.With powerful long-range IR sensors, image resolutions up to 4K, and lens options for wide-angle or telephoto, Verkada bullet cameras deliver stunning video quality day or night, even in the most challenging indoor and outdoor environments.All cameras in the Bullet Series are part of Verkada’s line of hybrid cloud cameras and work out-of-the-box without any additional downloads or configurations. With standard features like end-to-end encryption, onboard storage, and advanced motion-based insights, organizations are able to quickly scale their coverage and increase situational awareness across any number of locations.The Bullet Series’ powerful processing delivers advanced computer vision features including Verkada’s edge-based People and Vehicle Analytics. Bringing speed and efficiency to investigations, the footage is processed directly on the camera, meaning results are nearly instant and always accessible.
Industry-Leading 10-Year Product WarrantyAll Verkada hardware purchases are backed by our 10-year limited warranty. For more information, visit verkada.com/support/terms-of-sale.
- Available in wide-angle and telephoto fens options
- Long-range IR illuminators for optimal nighttime visibility
- Highly durable with an IK1O rating
- High-resolution image quality up to ultra-HD 4K
- Edge-based processing for motion, People, and Vehicle Analytics
- Up to 365 days of onboard storage
- Low-bandwidth impact, only using 20-50 kbps per camera at rest
- Waterproof IP67-rated aluminum housing with a hermetically sealed lens assembly
Verkada’s Hybrid Cloud Architecture
No NVR or DVRSIndustrial-grade solid-state storage saves up to 365 days of continuous video
Easy to ScaleBandwidth friendly and supports thousands of cameras across unlimited locations
Centralized ManagementModern platform enables secure access on any device from anywhere in the world
The reliability of on-camera solid-state storage, with the accessibility of the cloud
Simple to Install
- NoNVRs, DVRs, or servers—just a PoE connection
- Cameras come online and configure in minutes
- Noadded software or complexities like port forwarding
Easy to Use
- Centralized management for seamless access anywhere
- No training required to access footage and features
- Find, download, and share footage from any device
Advantages of Cloud-Managed Solution
- Secure remote access on any device anywhere
- Real-time alerts if cameras fall offline
- SAML-based integration with single-sign-on (SSO) solutions
- Continuous updates with new Al features
- Instantly share live footage via SMS and email
- Live, proactive alerting based on unusual activity
- People counting and heatmaps to visualize your space
Ready For Scale
- Bandwidth-friendly, using 5-20 Kops per camera
- Scale to thousands of cameras across all locations
- No added equipment needed to support additional cameras
No Hidden Costs
- Hardware includes an industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Automatic firmware updates keep systems secure
- New features and enhancements are added at no additional costs
Command Platform Overview
All-in-one cloud-based management software for Verkada security cameras
Command, Verkada’s cloud-based management platform, is designed to deliver simple access and management for ail cameras and users across every site from virtually anywhere in the world. From Command, users can set up new cameras, create new sites, manage settings, access live and archived footage, manage users, and access the advanced features powered by Verkada’s edge-based analytics.
Security & Permissions
- SAML/OAuth support for single sign-on
- 2-factor authentication
- User permissions can be controlled at camera, site and organization levels
- Access from any device (desktops, smartphones, tablets)
- Native apps for iOS and Android, Apple TV, and Verkada’s VX51 Viewing Station
Archiving and Sharing
- Command licenses include unlimited cloud archiving
- Easily export any footage in a shareable MP4 format
- Create and share Live Links with first responders
Powerful Edge-Based Analytics
- Search footage by date, time, and motion
- Access People and Vehicle Analytics to simplify investigations
Verkada’s People Analytics
Simplify and speed up investigations with intelligent people and face detection
People Analytics combines intelligent edge-based video processing with computer vision in the cloud to give users high-quality images of all individuals identified in the scene. With Verkada’s centralized management platform, customers can filter people by various attributes, including date, time, appearance, clothing color, backpack detection, and facial matches.
Bring Intelligence to InvestigationsFace Search
- Quickly search for matching people by selecting an existing face from your organization or by uploading an image
- Browse through high-resolution snapshots of people detected in frame
- Save snapshots or easily access associated full-res video
- People Analytics is available from any device and can be accessed from virtually anywhere in the world
- Filter based ona range of attributes, including clothing color, gender appearance, and facial matches. Cross-Camera Tracking
- Easily find potential suspects or people of interest across all cameras deployed across all sites
- Create and export playback of multiple angles of a person to quickly provide evidence
Verkada’s Vehicle Analytics
Quickly search and filter to find vehicles of interest
Vehicle Analytics is a powerful edge-based feature that gives users high-quality images of all vehicles identified in the scene. With Verkada’s centralized management platform, customers can filter vehicles by date, time, vehicle make, color, and body type.
Find and Filter Vehicles with Ease
- Browse through high-resolution snapshots of vehicles detected in frame
- Save snapshots or easily access associated full-res video
- Vehicle Analytics is available from any device and can be accessed from virtually anywhere in the world
- Easily find similar vehicles of interest across all carneras deployed across all sites
- Create and export playback of multiple angles of a vehicle to quickly provide evidence
- Filter based on a range of attributes, including vehicle color, make, and body type
Verkada’s Bullet Series Hardware
Tough, durable form factors delivering powerful security anywhere.
- IK1O-rated CNC aluminum housing for unmatched precision and durability
- Waterproof |P67-rated hermetically sealed lens assembly
- Enterprise-grade solid-state drives provide up to 365 days of continuous recording
- Wide range of storage options to ensure your organization meets all compliance requirements
Uncompromised Image Quality
- High image resolution up to ultra-HD 4K
- Upto 3x optical zoom
- Long-range IR sensors for enhanced nighttime viewing
- Built-in shield to protect lens from obstruction
- The Bullet Series comes in a wide angle and telephoto models
Comparison: Wide Angle & Telephoto
Understand the lens options of Verkada’s Bullet Series
Bullet Series Tech Specs
|Image Resolution||5MP (2688 x 1944)||4K (3840 x 2160)||5MP (2688 x 1944)||4K (3840 x 2160)|
|Lens Type||Optical Zoom|
|Image Sensor||1/2.8″ Progressive CMOS|
|Focal Length||F=2.8mm- 8mm||F=8mrn-20mm|
|Field of View||Horizontal: 41°-95°Vertical: 40°-59° Diagonal: 50°405°||Horizontal: 42°-95°Vertical: 25°-48° Diagonal: 49°400°||Horizontal; 15-38.9° Vertical:127-29.2° Diagonal:18°-46°||Horizontal:17-41.8°Vertical: 10°-23.8°Diagonal: 21°-52°|
|IR Range||30m /98ft in low light||50m / 164ft in low light|
|Resistance Rating||IK10, IP67|
|Dimensions||0: 81 L: 263mm with mountplate|
|Operating Specs||Power 12W (IEEE 802.3af PoE), 20W (I EEEE 802.3at PoE) Temperature: -20°C – 50°C (14°F -122°F), 802.3af / -40°C – 50°C (-40°F -122°F), 802.3at Humidity-. 90%|
|Connectivity||10/100Mb RJ-45 Cable Connector for Network/PoE Connection|
Professional Monitoring Overview’
Incidents are unpredictable. Ensure your sites are protected 24/7 with our professional monitoring service. Monitoring is provided by three fully redundant, U.S.-based, UL-listed central stations with Five Diamond Certification from The Monitoring Association.
Assess the Situation
- With built-in video verification, agents can assess possible threats and screen out false alarms.
- If video verification is enabled, users will not be contacted unless incidents are confirmed as real alarms by an agent.
- When an alarm is raised, agents immediately call and send SMS messages to the predetermined contact list.
- If an agent is unable to reach any contacts, they can contact local emergency services to respond.
- Once a threat is confirmed, agents will dispatch local first responders to the site address.
- All events can be reviewed, archived and accessed from Command for incident investigation.
Alarm LicenseThe Alarm License includes access to the cloud-managed Verkada Alarms platform and integrated professional monitoring. One Alarm License is required for each unique site address, with up to 32 monitored devices covered per license. Any Verkada cameras, doors, environmental sensors, and panel inputs that have been configured as alarm triggers will count as devices towards the 32 device limit.
An Alarm License is required for the BP41 Alarm Panel and BC51 Alarm Console.
‘ Monitoring is provided by Verkada’s independent monitoring center partners.
Alarms Platform Overview
Seamlessly manage sites, configure alarm triggers, and customize alarm responses.
Alarms is powered by Verkada’s Command Platform, This cloud-based management solution delivers secure remote access with an intuitive interface for ease-of-use.
- See overview of current status and recent events from all sites.
- Schedule arming/disarming and configure keycodes for onsite management.
- Instantly view incidents and play back event footage with integrated Verkada video surveillance.
- Control access to your Alarm sites with role-based permissions.
- Configure wired sensors and outputs on your Alarm Panel from Command with just a few clicks.
- Create alarm triggers based on events from any Verkada device.
- Manage fleet of devices from single dashboard.
Professional Monitoring Configuration
- Enable video verification of alarms by trained security professionals.
- Enable dispatch of emergency services.
- Configure “an ordered list” of contacts for monitoring agents to call and text when an alarm is raised.
Alarm Console Talk-Down
- From Command, initiate two-way video calls down to Alarm Consoles at any of your sites, from anywhere in the world.
- Make calls to Alarm Console to address staff, guests, or potential intruders.
Bullet Series Ordering Information
|Product Name||MP||WDR||Lens||Grade||IR||Onboard Retention||People/Vehicle Analytics||Cost (MSRP)|
Cloud License Pricing
|Product Name||Description||Cost (MSRP)|
|LIC-1Y||1Year Camera License||$199|
|LIC-3Y||3 Year Camera License||$499|
|LIC-5Y||5 Year Camera License||$799|
|LIC-10Y||10 Year Camera License||$1,599|
|Viewing Station Pricing|
|LIC-VX-1¥||1Year Viewing Station License||$499|
|LIC-VX-3Y||3 Year Viewing Station License||$1,299|
|LIC-VX-5Y||5 Year Viewing Station License||$1,999|
|LIC-VX-10Y||10 Year Viewing Station License||$3,999|
|Alarm License Pricing|
|LIC-BA-1Y||1Year Alarm License||$1,499|
|LIC-BA-3Y||3 Year Alarm License||$3,999|
|LIC-BA-5Y||5 Year Alarm License||$5,999|
|LIC-BA-10Y||10 Year Alarm License||$11,999|
Verkada Inc. 405 E 4th Ave, San Mateo, CA, 94401[email protected]