Xiaomi 2S True Wireless Earphones
Illustrations of product, accessories, and user interface in the user manual are for reference purposes only. Actual product and functions may vary due to product enhancements.
- Charging the EarphonesWhen the earphones are placed in the charging case, they will automatically start charging.
- Charging the Charging CaseUse a Type-C charger to charge the charging case, or place the charging box light up on a compatible wireless charger. The red indicator light flashes during charging, and the white indicator light turns off after charging for 10 seconds.Note: Prior to ﬁrst use, the earphones are deactivated. To activate them, place them into the charging case, and press the function button for 5 seconds. We recommend fully charging the earphones before using them for the ﬁrst time.
Checking Battery Level
- Checking the Battery Level of the EarphonesAfter connecting the earphones to a phone, you can check the earphones’ battery level on the phone’s status bar.Note: The phone’s status bar always displays the battery level of the earphone with the lowest battery level. This feature is not supported by some phones.
- Checking the Battery Level of the Charging CaseOpen the charging case’s lid, or press the function button if the lid is closed:
- When the indicator light of the charging case stays lit for 5 seconds, it means the battery is sufficient.
- When the charging case’s indicator light is blinking, it means the battery level is low and should be charged immediately.
- Checking the Battery Level by a Mi PhoneAfter successfully connecting to a phone, place the earphones into the charging case and close its lid. Make sure the Bluetooth function is enabled on your Mi phone. Hold your phone close to the charging case, then open the case’s lid. A notiﬁcation will appear on the phone, then you can check the battery level of the earphones and the charging case.Note: When checking the battery level on your phone, please update your Mi phone to the latest stable version. This feature is currently only supported by some Mi phones.
When opening the charging case, the earphones will automatically turn on.
Place the earphones back into the charging case and close the lid, the earphones will disconnect and go into sleep mode automatically.
Take the earphones out of the charging case, and insert them into your ears according to the left (L) and right (R) marks.Note: After using the earphones, place them back into the charging case. This will extend their lifespan and help you avoid losing or misplacing them.
Connecting the Earphones to a New Device
- Place the earphones into the charging case, then press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. The charging case indicator light will start blinking, indicating that the earphones are waiting to be connected.
- Enable the device’s Bluetooth, then locate and connect to “Mi TW Earphones 2S”. If a passcode is requested, enter “0000”.
- Connecting the Earphones with a Mi PhonePlace the earphones into the charging case and close its lid. Make sure the Bluetooth function is enabled on your Mi phone. Hold your phone close to the charging case, then open the case’s lid. Follow the on-screen instructions of the phone to connect to the earphones.Note: The feature of fast connection is currently only supported by some Mi phones, please update your Mi phone to the latest stable version.
- Connection InterruptedWhen a device’s Bluetooth is disabled, or if the earphones are out of range, the earphones will automatically enter awaiting connection mode. If the earphones remain disconnected to a device for 5 minutes, they will enter sleep mode. Wearing the earphones again will wake them up and enter awaiting connection mode.
- Automatic ConnectionWhile the earphones are in the charging case, opening the case will cause the earphones to automatically connect to the most recently used Bluetooth device. If no connection history is detected, or if the earphones cannot successfully connect to any Bluetooth device, the earphones will automatically enter the awaiting connection mode.Note: If the earphones cannot automatically connect to a device, you will need to manually connect the earphones to the desired device via the device’s Bluetooth settings.
Due to the connection characteristics of the Bluetooth signal, in dense environments with 2.4 GHz electromagnetic signal interferences, there may be occasional disconnects or no sound.
Clearing Connection History
- Place the earphones into the charging case.
- Press and hold the function button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds. Once the indicator alternately blinks red and white, release the button.
- The connection history has been cleared and the indicator of the charging case blinks white. Then the earphones are awaiting for a pairing.
- Incoming CallsGently tap either one of the earphones twice: Answer/End calls
- Music and Voice AssistantWhile wearing both earphones:Gently tap the right (R) earphone twice: Play/Pause musicGently tap the left (L) earphone twice: Access the voice assistant Taking out an earphone: Pause musicWhile wearing one earphone: Gently tap the earphone twice: Play/Pause music
- The voice assistant function can be used only if your device supports it, and this function needs to be granted permission on the device.
- When only using the left earphone, place the right earphone into the charging case and close the lid.
- Model: TWSEJ07WM
- Net Weight: 52 g
- Input: 5V / 1A
- Charging Port: Type-C
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Charging Time: Approx. 1h
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Proﬁles: BLE/HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Supported Audio Codecs: SBC/AAC/LHDC
- Wireless Range: 10 m (open space without obstacles)
- Earphones’ Battery Life (standalone): Approx. 5 h
- Total Battery Life (with charging case): Approx. 24 h
- Bluetooth Operation Frequency: 2402–2480 MHz (for EU)
- Maximum Transmit Power for BT: 10 dBm (for EU)
- Maximum Transmit Power for BLE: 10 dBm (for EU)
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
- Do not expose batteries or battery packs to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard (such as catching fire, explosion, leakage of corrosive electrolyte etc.).
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
- The product operation maximum ambient temperature is 40°C.