Water Leak SensorQuick Start Guide
Agara Water Leak Sensor detects water leaks and flooding and monitors the status of water leaks. When the water leak or flooding occurs, it sends an instant alert notification via the app. It also works with other smart accessories to automate your home.
- A hub is required.
- Mara Hub is required to enable Aqara Water Leak Sensor to work with HomeKit technology. See www.agara.com for more details.
- This product is for Indoor use only.
- Please add the Hub to the app according to the Hub Quick Start Guide.
- Please open the app, tap “Home” and then tap “+” in the top right corner to enter the “Add Device (Accessory)” page. Select “Water Leak Sensor”, and add it according to instructions.* If the connection fails, please move the accessory closer to the Hub and try again.
Effective Range Test: Single press the reset button on the accessory at your desired position. If the Hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the accessory can communicate effectively with the Hub.*Avoid metal surfaces to maximize signal strength.
|Option 1: Place it directly on the surface where you need to monitor the water leak.||Option 2: Use a hex screwdriver to loosen the probes, and connect to cables for more smart scenes.|
* The antenna is right above the water drop icon.Identify an Accessory: Open the app, go to the “Device List (Accessories)” page. Single press the reset button on the accessory. If the Hub makes voice prompts and the related accessory icon in the app blinks, it indicates that the accessory is identified.* Only the Aciara Home app and Agara app support this function.
|Dimensions:||50 x 50 x 15 mm (1.97 x 1.97 x 0.59 in.)|
|Operating Temperature:||-10° — +55° C|
|Operating Humidity:||0 — 100% RH|
Online Customer Service: www.aqara.com/supportEmail: [email protected] Manufacturer: Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd.Address: 8th Floor, JinQi Wisdom Valley, No.1 TanglingRoad, Liuxian Ave, Taoyuan Residential District, NanshanDistrict, Shenzhen, China.
FCC ID: 2AKIT-SJCGO11LM
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) compliance statement
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions. may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. |FCC Radiation Exposure StatementThis equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.IC: 22635-SJCGQ11LMIC NOTICE TO CANADIAN USERS This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. This device complies with RSS – 247 of Industry Canada. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause harmful interference. This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES – 003 (Cot appareil numorique de la Classe B conforme A la norme NMB – 003 du Canada).This equipment complies with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Hereby, LUMI UNITED TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD declares that the Radio Equipment type is in compliance with RED 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: www.lumiunited.com/DoC.
This product can be used across EU member states. Complies with the European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive which protects the environment by restricting specific hazardous materials and products. CAUTION: RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.RECYCLING. This product bears the selective sorting symbol for waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European directive 2012/19/EU in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment.The symbol for “ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION — Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local Authority or retailer for recycling advice”.The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead, it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.