Xiaomi XMSH16HM Mi Band 6 User Manual
A Fitness Tracker B Wristband
C Charging Cable
- Insert one end of the fitness tracker into the slot from the front of the wristband.
- Press down on the other end with your thumb to push the fitness tracker completely into the slot.
- Comfortably Tighten the band around your wrist about 1 finger width away from your wrist bone.
- To achieve the optimal performance of the heart rate sensor, make sure its back to contact with your skin. When wearing your wristband, keep it neither too tight nor too loose but leaving some space for the skin to be able to breath. Tighten the wristband before your start to exercise and properly loose it afterward.
If the band can easily move up and down the The band canwrist, or the heart rate sensor can not collect the comfortably fitdata, try tightening the wristband. around the wrist.
- Scan the QR code to download and install the latest version of the Mi Fit app, or search for it in Google Play App Store or other third party app stores.Mi Fit app QR code(Android 5.0 & iOS 10.0 or above)
- Log into your Mi account in the Mi Fit app and follow the instructions to conncet and pair the band with your phone. Once the band vibrates and a pairing request is displayed on its screen, tap the touch button to complete the pairing with your phone. Note: Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is enabled. Hold the phone and the band close to each other during pairing.
After successfully pairing with your device, the band will start tracking and analyzing your daily activities and sleeping habits.Touch the button to light up the screen. Swipe up or down to view various functions such as exercise data and heart rate measurements. Swiper right to return to previous page. Swipe up/down to Swipe right to return toswitch between functions the previous page
Open NFC Bus Card
Use the App to connect the device, you can select the NFC bus card that needs to be activated. You will be prompted that the card is successfully activated. You can use your wristband to swipe your cardto take the bus or subway. When swiping the card, please keep the wristband close to the middle of the swiping area.
Xiao AI Assistant
Xiao AI is an artificial intelligence assistant under Xiaomi, dedicated to providing users with innovative intelligent voice service experience. Swipe to the right on the watch face page to wake-up Xiao AI.After waking up Xiao AI on the bracelet, you can use Xiao AI to query encyclopedia and check weather settings. Set a clock to remotely control smart devices at home etc. For more functions, please refer tothe app connected to the mobile phone. Reminder: If you want to use the smart voice service of Xiao AI you need to keep the bracelet connected to the app and app can use network services.
Remore the band from your wrist, hold on to each and and pull on the wristband until you see a small gap between the fitness tracker and wristband. Use your finger to pop the fitness tracker out of its slotfrom the front side of the wristband.
Recharge your band immediately when the battery level is low.
When choosing to measure your hear rate, keep your wrist still during measurement,The waterproof level of the Mi Band 6 NFC version of the bracelet is 5ATM which can be used in hand washing, swimming in pools and shallow beaches. Wear it when swimming, but not suitable for hot water, saunas and diving.The touch screen of the bracelet does not support underwater operation. When the bracelet is wet please clean the surface with tap water, do operation after it dry.Avoid wearing your hands too lightly during use. Please keep the charging contact part of the bracelet dry and set. Use clean water to cleanse the wrist watch. If you have symptoms such as redness and swelling on the contact are, please stop using it immediately and consult a doctor.The device is not a medical device and nay data/information provided by the product should not be used for diagnosis or treatment, and basis for disease prevention. If you use a power adapter to charge, you should use a power adapter that meets the requirements with corresponding safety standards. Or use a CCC-certified power adapter.
Product Name: Mi Band 6 NFCProduct Model: XMSH16HMCell TYpe: Builtin iON polymer batteryWeight:13.0 gBody Size: 474 x 18.6 x 12.7 mmWristband Material: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)Buckle Material:Aluminum AlloyStandard: QHMO1-2020Supported System: Android 5.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and aboveCMIT ID:2021DPO45Battery Capacity: 125 mAhInput Voltage: DC50VInput Current: 250mAMAXWaterproof Grade: 5 ATMWorking Temperature: Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: