ENTR Smart Door Lock Specifications Manual
- Front body measures — 150 mm x 55 mm x 54 mm
- Operating temperature -10°C ~ +50°C
- IP44 weather resistant – do not splash water on the device
- Communication frequency between door unit and credentials: 2.4 GHz
- Battery type & power: rechargeable Lithium-ion, 7.4V 2600mAh
- Bluetooth Smart Technology between ENTR® lock and smartphone: Bluetooth 4.0
ENTR® gives you secure and convenient keyless control over the access to your home. You have a variety of methods to unlock your door. Use the mobile application, fingerprint reader, PIN code reader or remote control. Select the best option to suit your needs or use any combination of them
Convenience •There’s no need to worry if your children arrive home early, or if you’re stuck at work with friends on your doorstep. You control who and when people have access to your home. For example, you can set up to 20 different codes.
Simple to Use •You choose how you want to open your door. PIN code, remote control, fingerprint, and even from your Smartphone.
Security as Standard •Feeling safe and secure is a must for any homeowner. Secure, wireless communication between system elements using AES128 encryption standard.
Always On •Don’t worry if the electricity goes down as ENTR® is battery operated – not dependent on power or cables. It will even warn you when the batteries are running low.
How to open the lock
- Transforms any door into a smart one with a simple and affordable cylinder retrofit solution
- Ideal for most door types and sizes:
- Internal cylinder dimension: minimum 35 mm up to 78 mm (gaps of 5 mm)
- Receive notifications – locked / unlocked door and battery power level
- Create virtual keys
- Program scheduled access authorizations with your fingerprint
- Secure, wireless communication between system elements using AES128 encryption standard
- Automatic locking – shut the door and it will automatically lock
- Easy to install – no drilling or wiring
- Provides users with mobile connectivity – meaning they can control and monitor the ENTR ® lock from their smartphone or any other Bluetooth device
- Mechanical key override – backup solution
- ENTR® consumes 300% less energy than common wired locks
- LED indications:
- Low battery
- Fault during lock/unlock operation
- Door opened/closed
- Auto/manual locking mode
For more information on Yale’s Smart Living range visit: www.yalelock.com/smart-livingYale EMEA, School Street, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 3PW
The smarter way to protect your home
ENTR Smart Door Lock Specifications Manual – ENTR Smart Door Lock Specifications Manual –