http://support.yealink.com/W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell SystemQuick Start Guide (V85.16)
For W90DM/W90B firmware 22.214.171.124 or laterFor W59R firmware 126.96.36.199 or laterFor W53H firmware 188.8.131.52 or laterFor W56H firmware 184.108.40.206 or laterFor CP930W firmware 220.127.116.11 or laterFor DD phone firmware 18.104.22.168 or later
- Connect the power and the network.Note:• If you choose method a, use Yealink supplied power adapter (5V/1.2A). A third-party power adapter may damage the device.• If you choose method b, you do not need to connect the power adapter. Make sure the hub/switch is PoE-compliant.
- Mount W90DM/W90B on the wall.
- Adjust the antenna angle.Defining the Device RoleThe W90DM is shipped as a DECT Manager (DM) and the W90B is shipped as a base station.Base Mode OptionsThe following shows the LED status after the W90DM/W90B connects to the power and network:
Base Mode Option Role LAN LED ROLE LED DECT LED 1 Base Green Green Off 2 DM Green Orange Off
Accessing the Web User Interface
- Do one of the following:• Find the current IP address of the device on the DHCP server in the list of registered DHCP clients.• Find the current IP address of the device through a PC scanning tool – Yealink Discovery Tool.
- Open a web browser on your computer, enter the IP address into the address bar (for example, “http://192.168.0.10” or “192.168.0.10”), and then press the Enter.
- Enter the user name (default: admin) and password (default: admin) in the login page and click Login.
Operating Ambient Temperatures
- Operating temperature: +32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90%, noncondensing
- Storage temperature: -22 to +160°F (-30 to +70°C)
Our product warranty is limited only to the unit itself, when used normally in accordance with the operating instructions and the system environment. We are not liable for damage or loss resulting from the use of this product, or for any claim from a third party. We are not liable for problems with the Yealink device arising from the use of this product; we are not liable for financial damages, lost profits, claims from third parties, etc., arising from the use of this product.DC symbol is the DC voltage symbol.
Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS)This device complies with the requirements of the EU RoHS Directive. Statements of compliance can be obtained by contacting [email protected].
Save these instructions. Read these safety instructions before use!To reduce the risk of fire, severe personal injury, and damage to property, read the following safety information carefully before using the product.
- Place the product on a stable, level, and non-slip surface.
- Do not place the product close to heat sources, in direct sunlight, or next to any household appliance with a strong magnetic field or electromagnetic fields, such as a microwave oven or a refrigerator.
- Do not allow the product to come into contact with water, dust, and chemicals.
- Protect the product from aggressive liquids and vapors.
- Do not place the product on or near any inflammable or fire-vulnerable object, such as rubber-made materials.
- Do not install the product in rooms with high humidity, for example, in bathrooms, laundry rooms, and wet basements.
Safety Notes During Operation
- Use only spare parts and accessories supplied or authorized by Yealink. The operation of non-authorized parts cannot be guaranteed.
- Do not place heavy objects on top of the handset or the base station in case of damage and deformation caused by the heavy load.
- Do not open the handset or the base station by yourself for repair purposes, which could expose you to high voltages. Have all repairs carried out by authorized service personnel.
- Do not let a child operate the product without guidance.
- Keep the small accessories contained in your product out of reach of small children in case of accidental swallowing.
- Before plugging or unplugging any cable, make sure that your hands are completely dry.
- Do not hold the handset up to your ear when the speakerphone is on or when the ringer is ringing as the volume can be very loud, which may be harmful to your hearing.
- During a thunderstorm, stop using the product and disconnect it from the power supply to avoid a lightning strikes.
- If the product is left unused for a rather long time, disconnect the base station from the power supply and unplug the power adapter.
- When there is the smoke emitted from the product, or some abnormal noise or smell, disconnect the product from the power supply, and unplug the power adapter immediately.
- Remove the electrical cord from an outlet by pulling gently on the power adapter, not by pulling the cord.
Notices of Cleaning
- Before cleaning the base station, stop using it and disconnect it from the power supply.
- Remove the battery before cleaning the handset to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Only clean your product with a piece of slightly moist and anti-static cloth.
- Keep the power plug clean and dry. Using a dirty or wet power plug may lead to electric shock or other perils.
Never dispose of the device with domestic waste
Ask your Town Council about how to dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way. The cardboard box, plastic packaging, and player components may be recycled in accordance with prevailing recycling regulations in your country.
Always adhere to prevailing regulations
Those who fail to do so may be fined or prosecuted in accordance with the law. The crossed-out garbage can that appears on the device means that when it has reached the end of its useful life, it should be taken to a special waste disposal center and treated separately from general urban waste.
The unit cannot supply power to the Yealink device.There is a bad connection with the plug.
- Clean the plug with a dry cloth.
- Connect it to another wall outlet.
The usage environment is out of the operating temperature range.
- Use in the operating temperature range.
The cable between the unit and the Yealink device is connected incorrectly.
- Connect the cable correctly.
You cannot connect the cable properly.
- You may have connected the wrong Yealink device.
- Use the correct power supply.
Some dust, etc., maybe in the port.
- Clean the port.Contact your dealer or authorized service facility for any further questions.
Contact InformationYEALINK NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.309, 3rd Floor, No.16, Yun Ding North Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, Fujian, P.R.CYEALINK (EUROPE) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY B.V.Strawinskylaan 3127, Atrium Building, 8th floor, 1077ZX Amsterdam, The NetherlandsYEALINK (USA) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.999 Peachtree Street Suite 2300, Fulton, Atlanta, GA, 30309, USAMade in China
Declaration of Conformity
We,YEALINK(XIAMEN) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, Address: 309, 3rd Floor, No.16, Yun Ding North Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, Fujian, P.R.C
CE DATE: 20th /September/2020 declare that the productType: DECT IP Multi-Cell Base Station, DECT IP Multi-Cell Dect ManagerModel: W90B, W90DMmeets the essential requirements and other relevant provisions according to the following EC directiveDirective: 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, RED 2014/53/EU;The presumption of conformity with the essential requirement is ensured according to:Article 3.1 a : (protection of the health &the safety of the user)Safety: EN 62368-1:2014/AC2015SAR: ETSI EN 50385:2017
Article 3.1 b : (protection requirement with respect to electromagnetic compatibility)EMC: EN55032:2012+AC:2013 and EN55032:2015+AC2016 EN55035:2017EN301489-6 V2.2.2,EN301489-1 V2.2.2
Article 3.2 (effective use of the radio spectrum)Radio: ETSI EN 301406 V2.2.2
Directive 2011/65/EU and (EU)2015/863 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011 and 4 June 2015 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment(RoHS 2.0)
Directive 2012/19/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 4. July.2012 on Waste electrical and electronic equipment(WEEE)
Regulation (EC) No.1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18.December.2006 on Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals(REACH)
YEALINK (EUROPE) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY B.VAddress: Strawinskylaan 3127, Atrium Building,8th floor, 1077ZX Amsterdam, the NetherlandsTelephone: +31(0)646111373Email: [email protected]
Address: 309, 3rd Floor, No.16, Yun Ding North Road,Huli District, Xiamen City, Fujian, P.R.CTel: +86-592-5702000Fax: +86-592-5702455
YEALINK (XIAMEN) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTDWWW.YEALINK.COM
Visit Yealink WIKI (http://support.yealink.com/) for the latest firmware, guides, FAQ, Product documents, and more.For better service, we sincerely recommend you to use the Yealink Ticketing system (https://ticket.yealink.com) to submit all your technical issues.
YEALINK(XIAMEN) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.Web: www.yealink.comAddress: 309, 3rd Floor, No.16, Yun Ding North Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, Fujian, P.R.CCopyright©2020 YEALINK(XIAMEN) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. All rights reserved.