343Mbps 8×4 DOCSIS 3.0
Cable Modem/Router with Wireless-N and Gigabit Ethernet
The Zoom Model 5354 Cable Modem/Router with Wireless-N supports cable modem speeds up to 343 Mbps. With its high speed and IPv4 and IPv6 networking support, this is a product designed and built for use today and for years to come. The embedded router with Wireless-N support continues the high-performance with 300 Mbps 2 X 2 MIMO for the range, wireless speeds and networking support needed for multimedia, Internet video and high-performance networking in a home or office.
DOCSIS 3.0 cable performance allows bonding of up to eight channels on downloads and four channels on uploads when used with the latest cable systems. A Full-band Capture Digital Tuner lets cable services deliver faster, more reliable Internet. Cable modem performance has been tested and approved by CableLabs®, the industry’s non-profit test and certification authority. Additional testing and approvals have been obtained from Comcast®, Time Warner Cable® and other leading cable service providers.
Features of the Model 5354 include
- DOCSIS 3.0 performance with CableLabs® certification
- Up to 8 Downstream channels and 4 Upstream channels, for speeds as high as 343 Mbps on downloads and 123 Mbps on uploads with a Full-band Capture Digital Tuner.
- Provides shared high-speed Internet over cable to:– WiFi®-compatible wireless 802.11n, g, and b devices, including computers, smart TVs, smartphones and tablets– Devices with an Ethernet port, including computers and game stations
- Easy setup and management with Universal Plug and Play (UPnP), WPS wireless security setup, and browser-based management
- An integrated four-port 10/100/1000 Mbps (Gigabit) Ethernet switch
- Two USB ports with support for DLNA-certified media servers and network attached storage
- Includes an advanced firewall and wireless security
- Two-year warranty and support from Zoom, a USA-based leader in communications since 1977
- Broadcom BCM3383G chipset
Cable modem service interface:
F-type female 75 Ohm (standard coaxial connector)
Power, Downstream Link, Upstream Link, Online Status, 4 Ethernet LAN, Wireless Link, 2 USB ports, WPS
Ethernet LAN interface:
4 X RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, with Auto-MDI/MDIX
2 X USB 2.0 with UPnP and support for DLNA media servers and network attached storage
- 802.11n/g/b, 2X2 MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Dynamic DNS
- Port Forwarding/DMZ support
- DHCP Server and Client
- RIP V1 and V2
- Support for up to 253 client devices
- Quality of Service (QoS) support
SNMP v1, v2, v3
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Denial of Service Notification
- VPN passthrough: PPTP, IPsec tunneling
- Wireless MAC address filtering
- Parental Control
- Supports Baseline Encryption (BPI) Management
- Attack Protection
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Password protected system management
- Cable modem diagnostic log
- IP/MAC/Port filtering
Wireless networking and security:
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n, g and b standards
- Up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate*
- 2 X 2 Transmit/Receive, MIMO
- 2.4 GHz – 2.484 GHz frequency range
- 802.1x Authentication
- 8 SSIDs
- Wireless Quality of Service
- Transmit power: 20dBm
- Two internal antennas
9.5″ high x 6.5″ wide x 1.25″ deep (24.1 x 16.5 x 3.2 cm)
1.25 pounds (.57 kilogram)
110V/220 VAC 50/60 Hz input into power adapter. 12 Volt 2 Amp output.NEMA 5-15 (North American style) plug is standard. Other plugs are available.
0° C to 50° C
- The cable modem must be connected to a cable modem service that uses any of the DOCSIS standards — 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1.
- Directly connected devices, such as computers, switches, and HomePlug adapters, must have an Ethernet port.
- Devices connected wirelessly must have wireless-N, wireless-G, or wireless-B capability.
FCC 15B and 15C, Bureau Veritas for IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Ed.) safety, CE, Industry Canada, CableLabs®
- DOCSIS 3.0/2.0/1.1 cable modem
- Ethernet cable
- Power cube
- Quick Start Flyer
*300 Mbps is the maximum speed derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual speeds will vary.
International HeadquartersZoom Telephonics, Inc207 South Street Boston, MA, 02111 USATel: 617-535-9383Fax: 617-423-3923
© 2015 Zoom Telephonics, Inc. 207 South Street, Boston, MA 02111Zoom is a registered trademark of Zoom Telephonics, Inc.
All other registered trademarks and trademarks used herein are the property of their respective holders.
Zoom-5354 343Mbps 8×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem/Router Specifications Manual – Zoom-5354 343Mbps 8×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem/Router Specifications Manual –