|1 On – off / close call phone||7 Back / Contacts Ok button / Menu|
|2 Speaker||8 Key (SOS – optional)|
|3 Camera||9 Ok button / Menu Key|
|4 Flash led||10 Navigation pad|
|5 Audio jack||11 Call button|
|6 Micro USB plug|
FOR YOUR SAFETYRead these simple guidelines. Not following them may be dangerous or illegal.
SWITCH OFF IN HOSPITALSFollow any restrictions. Switch the device off near medical equipment. Do not use the device where blasting is in progress.Please keep this cell phone away from children, as they could mistake it for a toy, and hurt themselves with it.Don’t try to modify the phone except by the professional. Warning!Only use the authorized spare parts, otherwise, it may damage the phone and the warranty will not work. And it may be dangerous.
SWITCH OFF WHEN REFUELINGDon’t use the phone at a refueling point. Don’t use near fuel or chemicals.SIM CARD AND T-FLASH CARD ARE PORTABLEPay attention to these small things to avoid children eating them.Notice: The T-Flash Card can be used as a Memory Disk, the USB cable is necessary.
Please do not destroy or damage the battery, it can be dangerous and cause a fire. Please do not throw the battery on the fire, it will be dangerous When the battery cannot be used, put it in a special container.Do not open the Battery.If the battery or the charger is broken or old, please stop using them.USE QUALITY EQUIPMENTUse our authorized equipment or it will cause dangers.ROAD SAFETY COMES FIRSTGive full attention while driving; Pull off the road or park before using your phone if driving conditions so require.
All wireless devices may be susceptible to cause interference, which could affect performance.SWITCH OFF IN AIRCRAFTWireless devices can cause interference in aircraft. It’s not only dangerous but also illegal to use a mobile phone in an aircraft.Warning: We take no responsibility for situations where the phone is used other than as provided in the manual.Our company reserves the right to make changes in the content of the manual without making this public.These changes will be posted on the company website to the product it amends. Also, we are not responsible for any printing errors. The contents of this manual may be different from that of the product. This last case will be considered.Due to the used enclosure material, the product shall only be connected to a USB Interface of version 2.0 or higher. The connection to the so-called power USB is prohibited.The adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.Do not use the mobile phone in an environment at too high or too low a temperature, never expose the mobile phone under strong sunshine or too wet environment. The maximum operating ambient temperature of the equipment is 40℃.CAUTION RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE.DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONSThis device has been tested and meets applicable limits for Radio Frequency (RF) exposure.Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) refers to the rate at which the body absorbs RF energy. SAR limits are 1.6 Watts per kilogram (over a volume containing a mass of 1 gram of tissue) in countries that follow the United States FCC limit and 2.0 W/kg (averaged over 10 grams of tissue) in countries that follow the Council of the European Union limit. Tests for SAR are conducted using standard operating positions with the device transmitting at its highest certified power level in all tested frequency bands. To reduce exposure to RF energy, use a hands-free accessory or other similar option to keep this device away from your head and body. Carry this device at least 25 mm away from your body to ensure exposure levels remain at or below the as-tested levels. Choose the belt clips, holsters, or other similar body-worn accessories which do not contain metallic components to support operation in this manner. Cases with metal parts may change the RF performance of the device, including its compliance with RF exposure guidelines, in a manner that has not been tested or certified, and use of such accessories should be avoided.For your safety, it is recommended that, during charging, you don’t keep the device near your body, and that you place it on an inflammable stand. We recommend that, during nighttime, you put the phone away from you at a minimal distance of 1 meter.
Battery Install NoticeBefore you install or change the battery, please ensure you have already turned off the phone.Install or change SIM card Notice
- Before you change your SIM card, please make sure you have already turned off the phone and disposed the battery.
- Insert the SIM card and make the golden contact area face down and the nick faces out.
Charge the battery
- Before charging the battery, please make sure that the battery is installed properly in the phone.
- Connect the charger lead to the phone socket, and then connect the charger to the AC socket.
- If the phone is off when it’s charging, a charging indicator is displayed on the screen. If the phone is on when it’s charging, the user can use it while charging. When the battery is fully charged, the charging indicator on the screen is full and stops twinkling. While using the handset for the first time, please completely discharge and then completely charge the battery. Repeat the process three times to achieve the full performance of the battery.
- Long-period unused or some other reasons may cause low battery pressure, so at the beginning of charging the screen is black and it may take a while before the charging indicator appears. Warning: When charging, in order to avoid serious damage to phone circuitry, do not remove or dispose of the battery.
Key ExplanationLock Keypad: Press * then select “Lock” Unlock Keypad: Left Side then press ** Key # Key:Functions vary in different situations or function menus:
- In inputting status, “*” for symbols.
- In inputting status, “#” to switch input methods.
- In standby mode, hold “#” to switch the phone in silent mode.
- In standby and dial mode, press and hold “*”, you can input +, P and W.
- In standby mode, input “+” for an international call; in dial status, input “P” for calling number with extension phone.
Main Menu ExplanationWhen you press the Menu key, you will enter the main menu. Press up, down, left, and right keys to select different functions.Make a CallMaking a call by dialing numbers:
- In standby mode, enter the phone number. If you want to change the numbers, press the left and right direction keys to move the cursor and press 〈Clear〉to delete a number.Press and hold 〈Clear 〉to delete all characters.
- Press the call key to call the number.Making a call using the Phonebook:You can enter the phonebook list from the functional menu, choose or input the needed letter (phonetic) to search. Choose the number; press the call key to dial out.
Call the Dialled calls, Received calls, Missed calls:
- In standby mode, press the call key to view the call log list.
- Choose a number and press the call key to dial.
Making a call using the menu:
- In standby mode, enter the menu, choose Call logs;
- Choose from missed calls, dialed calls, and received calls.
- Choose the needed number and press the call key to make a call.
Answer an Incoming CallPress the Call key to answer an incoming call.
Offer numerous in-call functions (some of these functions need a subscription with the service provider). During the call, press->Option and choose between the following options:Hold: Pause the call.End single call: End the present call.New call: To make a new call.Phonebook: Same as phonebook list in the function menu.Call history: Same as call history in the function menu.Messaging: To explore the Messaging Menu.Sound recorder: Record the sound.Mute: Enable the mic of the phone not to work.DTMF (Dual-tone Multi-frequency): You can choose on/off, which is to send dual-tone multifrequency sound, this can offer dialing to the telephone numbers with extensions.Volume: To adjust the volume of the call.
OverviewYour phone offers input methods as followings: Smart Abc, es, ro. Keypad DefinitionThe definition of a keypad is as follow:Left key: Enter and OKRight key: Back and CancelNavigate Keys: Cursor move or choose a word.# Key: Switch input methods and a sign will be displayed on the left side.2-9 key: Input the letter on the keys when input.* Key: Input punctuation
PhonebookYou can save the contacts in the mobile phone and SIM card; it depends on the SIM card memorycapacity. When you select a contact, you can do the following operations:View: To view the contactSend a text message: Send a text message to the current number.Send multimedia message: Send a multimedia message to the current number.Call: To Call the current number.Edit: To edit the current contact.Delete: To delete the current contact.Copy: To copy the contact from phone to SIM card /phone or from SIM card to SIM card /phone or copy to file.Add to Blacklist: Add the current number to the blacklist.Add to Whitelist: Add the current number to the white list.Phonebook settings: To set the Phonebook.
In this function menu, you can check the All calls, Dialled calls, Received calls, Missed calls, andYou can perform the following operations:View: To check the call history.Send a text message: Send SMS to the Dialled calls, Received calls, or Missed calls.Call: To call the Dialled calls, Received calls, or Missed calls.Save to Phonebook: You can add the number to the phonebook or replace existing contacts.Add to Blacklist: Add the number of the Dialled calls, Received calls, or Missed calls to the Blacklist.Add to Whitelist: Add the number of the Dialled calls, Received calls, or Missed calls to the Whitelist.Edit before call: Edit the number before you call Delete: Delete the current call history.Delete all: Delete all the call history.Mark several: You can mark several call histories.Advanced: Including two options: Call timers/Call cost/GPRS.
Press the left key option to enter the functional menu, the following options are available:Open: See the files in the different folders of your phoneFormat: To format the folder.Details: To view the Memory status of the Memory card.
The built-in camera allows you to take photos and adjust the camera settings. The options menu contains the following choices:
- Switch to: Switch phone to video recorder.
- Photos: See all the photos.
- Camera Settings: Select to open many advantage setting items.
- Image settings: Select to change the size and the quality of the image
- Storage: Select the place where the photos will be stored.
- Viewing images
- Recording videos
- Play video
- Playback audio files
- Register sounds
Image ViewerThe options for image viewer are as follows:
- View: To view a photo.
- Send: Transform the photos by different ways, such as a multimedia message or via Bluetooth.
- Use as: This photo can be used as wallpaper.
- Rename: To rename the selected image or photo.
- Delete: To delete the selected photo.
- Sort by: To sort photos by the desired method.
- Image information: You can view the image information.
This phone comes with an inbuilt audio player that plays all your favorite songs. It gives you a host of setting options to make your listening experience interesting.
- Play: To start playing the audio file.
- Details: To show the details of the selected file.
- Refresh list: To refresh the audio file list.
- Settings: To set parameters for audio playing.
The Video Player plays all your video files stored in the phone (Phone Memory or on the Memory Card).The video player gives you the following options:
- Play: To start playing the video file.
- Send: Send the video via Bluetooth or MMS.
- Rename: To rename the video.
- Delete: To delete the video.
- Sort by: To sort videos by the desired method.
- Storage: Allow you to set the location of the videos.
Sound RecorderYou can record sound/voice on your phone. Just select sound recorder, go to options and press “New record”. Select Stop to save it. Select pause to ‘pause’ the recording and ‘continue’ to resume the recording.FM Radio
- Channel list: List out all the current channels. You can enter the channel list, edit it and display the searched channel list.
- Manual input: Input the desired broadcasting channel manually
- Auto-Search: Search and create the channel’s list automatically.
FlashlightWhenever you need a flashlight and do not have it handy, M20 Luna can take over this function.Go to Menu and select the flashlight function.MessagingYour phone supports various messaging services. You can create, send, receive, edit and organize text messages.Messages contain the following folders:
- Write Message: On selecting Write Message, you can input the contents of the message using different input methods.
- Conversations: All the received and sent messages are stored in conversations.
- Drafts: You can save a message you edit in the drafts.
- Templates: Templates store 10 preloaded/pre-written text messages for ready usage.
- Delete messages: Delete all the unwanted messages.
- Message Settings: Message settings store all the different settings responsible for sending and receiving messages.
Browser – Internet service ( mobile dates must be activated on the SIM card )The following options are available in the Browser menu:
- Enter Address: Start a connection to the selected URL set.
- Start page
- Bookmarks: Access or edit a bookmark.
- Tools: forward, history, settings, help. Bluetooth
The following options are available in the Bluetooth menu:
- Power: On/Off
- Visibility: On/Off
- My device: Inquiry new devices or display paired devices and take the options.
- Search audio device: Search for audio devices.
- My name: You can change the name of the Bluetooth.
- Advanced: Configure the settings of Bluetooth, For example, Audio path, storage etc.
CalendarYou can use the calendar to keep track of important meetings. After entering the calendar function menu you can select year, month and date using direction keys. On a selected date you can select to view:View: To view and set the schedule of a day.
- Jump to date: To input the date to enter the calendar, then move the cursor to the specified date.
- Go to today: Go to check today.
- Go to weekly view: Go to view the calendar events in weekly style.
- Start of the week: You can select from Sunday or Monday.
AlarmThe Alarm can be set to ring at a specific time on several days. There are five different default alarms. You can set these alarms to alarm you at different times on the specific day(s) of the week.To set an alarm:
- Press edit to enter the alarm settings menu.
- Select edit option using up and down direction keys• ON/OFF: Select alarm on or off using left and right direction key• Alarm time: Input alarm time• Repeat Setting: Press navigation keys to select alarm types which consist of one time, everyday and custom.• Alarm tone: You can select the alarm tone.• Alert Type: To select between Ring only/Vib and ring, Vib only.
SettingsUnder settings, the phone gives you the option to change the settings for various features of the phone. The following list is available in Settings:
You have the following options listed under phone setup:Time and date: Let you set the Time and date on the phone.Schedule power on/off: Let you set the phones powering on/off.Language: To select language for the phone.Preferred input method: This enables you to set international keyboards.Display: Under Display setup, you can set wallpaper, dual clock, auto-lock, etc.Auto-update timeFlight mode
Misc. settings: LCD backlight settings.
Network setup gives the user the ability to select a desired network and addition of a new networkto the network list. The network setup gives you the following options:SIM1/2 network settings:
- Network Selection: new search, select network, selection mode – automatic/manual
- Preferences: Will list down all the network IDs (depending on the SIM card used)
GPRS transfer preferences: data or callCall SettingsInclude SIM1 call settings, SIM2 call settings and advanced settings.Security SettingsUnder Security Setup, you can change the security settings of SIM1 or SIM2.SIM1/2 Security Settings:
- PIN Lock: PIN Lock protects illegal usage of the SIM card.
- Change PIN: You can change the PIN password.
- Change PIN2: You can change the PIN2 password
Phone security: Enables you to lock/unlock your phone with a password.Privacy lock: You can select a password to lock the phone.
Choose the phone networks.Restore SettingsSelecting this option will ask you to enter the password to restore the phone to factory settings.The default password is ‘1234’.WARNINGS AND NOTESOperational WarningsIMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SAFE AND EFFICIENT OPERATION. Read this information before using your phone. For the safe and efficient operation of your phone, observe these guidelines:Potentially explosive at atmospheres: Turn off your phone when you are in any areas with a potentially explosive atmosphere, such as fueling areas (gas or petrol stations, below deck on boats), storage facilities for fuel or chemicals, blasting areas, and areas near electrical blasting caps, and areas where there are chemicals or particles (Such as metal powders, grains, and dust) in the air.
Interference to medical and Personal Electronic Devices: Most but not all electronic equipment is shielded from RF signals and certain electronic equipment may not be shielded against the RF signals from your phone.Audio Safety: This phone is capable of producing loud noises which may damage your hearing. When using the speakerphone feature, it is recommended that you place your phone at a safe distance from your ear.Other Media Devices, hospitals: If you use any other personal medical device, consult the manufacture of your device to determine if it is adequately shielded from external RF energy. Your physician may be able to assist you in obtaining this information. Turn your phone OFF in health care facilities when any regulations posted in these areas instruct you to do so. Hospitals or health care facilities may be using equipment that could be sensitive to external RF energy.Product statement on handling and use: You alone are responsible for how you use your phone and any consequences of its use. You must always switch off your phone wherever the use of a phone is prohibited. Use of your phone is subject to safety measures designed to protect users and their environment. Always treat your phone and its accessories with care and keep it in a clean and dust-free place Do not expose your phone or its accessories to open flames or lit tobacco products. Do not expose your phone or its accessories to liquid, moisture, or high humidity. Do not drop, throw, or try to bend your phone or its accessories.Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or aerosols to clean the device or its accessories.Do not try to disassemble your phone or its accessories; only authorized personnel can do so.Do not expose your phone or its accessories to extreme temperatures, minimum 32° and maximum 113° F (0 to 45° C).
Battery: Your phone includes an internal lithium-ion or lithium-polymer battery. Please note that use of certain data applications can result in heavy battery use and may require frequent battery charging. Any disposal of the phone or battery must comply with laws and regulations pertaining to lithium-ion or lithium ion polymer batteries.Faulty and damaged products: Do not attempt to disassemble the phone or its accessory. Only qualified personnel must service or repair the phone or its accessory. For more product details visit www.allviewmobile.com. Do not cover the antenna with your hand or other objects. Failure to comply resulted in connectivity issues and rapid discharge of the battery.All applications provided by third parties and installed in this device may be modified and/or stopped at any moment. Visual Fan Ltd will not be responsible in any way for modifications of the services or content of these applications. Any request or question regarding third-party applications may be addressed to the owners of these applications.