INSTRUCTION MANUALKeycode: 42967286Bluetooth Foldable HeadphonePlease read all the information carefully before you use the product and keep the manual for future reference.
- Mode button
- Multi-function button (MFB)
- Power switch
- LED indicator
Bluetooth headphone turn ON/OFF
- Turn on: Hold down the power switch button for 3 seconds.
- Turn off: Hold down the power switch button for 3 seconds.
Bluetooth connectionFollow the steps (Please make sure that your phone is a built-in Bluetooth function)
- Hold down the power switch button for 3 seconds. the LED indicator flashes alternately with blue and red, the headphone enters the pairing status.(Note: The headphone can automatically enter pairing status after power on If there is no reconnection. As the headphone can automatically reconnect with the last device that you had paired. To re-connect you Just need to turn It on.)
- Activate the Bluetooth function and search for 1(M42967286° referring to your phone Instructions.
- Manually click 1(M42967286° to connect. If the LED flashes blue slowly. the connection Is successful.
Answering incoming calls
Press the Multi-function button once to answer incoming calls. Tip: Since some mobile phones default to answer calls via their own receiver, please refer to the instructions of your phone and set them on your phone.
End the current callPress the Multi-function button PU C once to
End the current call.Reject incoming calls Press the Multi-function button for 1 second when there comes a call.The last number is red la I Double press the Multi-function button ail C to redial the last calling number.
- Play/Pause: Short press the Multi-function button :
- PREV: Short press to select the previous song:
- NEXT. Short press to select the next song:
- V01+: The long press is to increase volume:
- VOL —: Long press to decrease volume.
Mode switching Short press the mode button FMTAAP3 to select mode. (Bluetooth/Micro SD card/AUX-in/FM)
Micro SD card modeInsert a Micro SD card, the headphones will automatically recognize and play MP3 music automatically.
Wired mode: Dual 3.5mm Audio Cable connecting To Audio Jack
- Plug and play: Connecting the headphone to a music player with the provided dual 3.5mm audio cable, the headphone can be used as wired headphones without starling.
- In this mode, you can’t use any function of the headphone, including pause playback, volume adjustment, microphone, and so on.
- Short press the mode button FMIMP3 to select FM mode, then press the Multi-function button once to scan and memorize the FM radio stations.
- Short press 144 and 1 to select the desired channels. Press and hold or ION button to adjust the volume.
To charge the headphone
- As the product is a built-in non-removable and rechargeable battery, please use the provided micro USB cable to charge.
- Fully charge the product before the first use. It takes 2 hours to charge for the subsequent use.
- The LED indicator turns red when charging, and the LED indicator turns off when the battery is fully charged.
- Please choose the charger that is certified by the regular manufacturer.
- The battery performance may decrease as repeating charging and using the product. It’s a normal phenomenon for all rechargeable batteries.
Bluetooth Version: V5.0Battery: 400mAhPlaying time: Up to 81-ITalk time: Up to 81-ICharging time: 21-IStandby time: 300H
- Please follow the instruction to operate.
- Please charge the headphone with input power below 5V/1A, in order to protect the battery.
- Please store or use the headphone in a normal temperature environment.
- Please keep the headphone from the heat sources, such as radiators, hot air regulators, stoves, or other heat-generating instruments. As it is not anti-high temperature.
- Don’t jam the ports of the headphone, such as charger port, LED port and microphone etc.
- In order to protect your hearing and extend the headphone service life, it is not recommended to adjust the volume to the maximum level for a long time.
- Whatever reasons damage the headphone, please feel free to contact our after-sales staff in time rather than repair by yourself.Warning 2:
- Working temperature: OC- 45 C.
- A battery cannot be subjected to high or low extreme temperatures, low air pressure at high altitudes during use, storage, or transportation.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery that can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.