The microphone is used only for sound pickup during a call. Currently, the microphone is not enabled.
Network configuration for the speaker
After network configuration is complete for the speaker, features requiring a Wi-Fi connection (including firmware updates and UPnP wireless audio connection) will be available.
Installing the HUAWEI AI Life AppScan the QR code below with your phone or search for “AI Life” in HUAWEI AppGallery, and download and install the HUAWEI AI Life app.
Connecting to a power sourceConnect the speaker to a power source. When the ring indicator flashes orange, the speaker is ready for network configuration. If the indicator does not flash orange, press and hold the Mute button until it does so.
Adding the speaker
- Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- On the home screen of the HUAWEI AI Life app, touch +, add the Sound speaker, and the app will automatically search for the speaker.If the app fails to detect the device, follow the onscreen instructions to manually add the speaker.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to configure the network for the speaker.After the network configuration is complete, a card for the speaker will be displayed on the home screen of the AI Life app. Touch the card to access the device control screen. You can now control the speaker and update its firmware.
Explore for more features
- Bluetooth audio playback
- OneHop Audio Sharing
- Cover to Mute
- UPnP wireless audio connection
More features and detailed guideTo learn more, open the HUAWEI AI Life app, and touch the speaker card on the home screen to access the device control and management screen. You can then update the speaker, view help information, and more.
Factory resetTo restore the speaker to its factory settings, press and hold the Multi-function and Volume down buttons at the same time until the orange ring indicator stops spinning.
Please read all of the safety information carefully before using your device to ensure its safe and proper operation and to learn how to dispose of your device properly.
Operation and safety
- Using an unapproved or incompatible power adapter, charger, or battery may damage your device, shorten its lifespan, or cause a fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- Ideal operating temperatures are 0 °C to 40 °C. Ideal storage temperatures are -20 °C to +70 °C.
- Follow rules and regulations set forth by hospitals and health care facilities. Do not use your device where prohibited.
- Some wireless devices may affect the performance of hearing aids or pacemakers. Consult your service provider for more information.
- Pacemaker manufacturers recommend that a minimum distance of 15 cm be maintained between a device and a pacemaker to prevent potential interference with the pacemaker. If using a pacemaker, hold the device on the side opposite the pacemaker and do not carry the device in your front pocket.
- Keep the device away from sources of heat and fire, such as a heater, microwave oven, stove, water heater, radiator, or candle.
- Do not allow children or pets to bite or suck the device or accessories. Doing so may result in damage or explosion.
- Comply with all precautions with regard to child’s safety. Letting children play with the device or its accessories may be dangerous. The device includes detachable parts that may present a choking hazard. Keep away from children.
- Do not allow pins or other sharp metallic objects to come into contact with the speaker or microphone to avoid damaging the device or harming yourself.
- Do not touch or poke at the grooves on both sides of the speaker with your fingers or sharp objects.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or remanufacture the device, insert foreign objects into it, or immerse or expose it to water or other liquids. Doing so may lead to fire, or other hazards.
- In order to avoid damaging the internal circuit of the device or charger, do not use the device in a dusty, damp, or dirty place, or near a magnetic field.
- The power plug is intended to serve as a disconnect device.
- For pluggable devices, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the devices and shall be easily accessible.
- Unplug the power adapter from electrical outlets and the device when not in use.
- Before you clean or maintain the device, stop using it, stop all applications, and disconnect all cables connected to it.
- Do not place magnetic stripe cards, such as credit cards and phone cards, near the device for extended periods of time. Otherwise the magnetic stripe cards may be damaged.
- Do not dispose of the device and accessories in normal household refuge. Dispose of or recycle your device and accessories according to local laws.
Disposal and recycling information
The symbol on the product, battery, literature, or packaging means that the products and batteries should be taken to separate waste collection points designated by local authorities at the end of the lifespan. This will ensure that EEE waste is recycled and treated in a manner that conserves valuable materials and protects human health and the environment.For more information, please contact your local authorities, retailer, or household waste disposal service or visit the website https://consumer.huawei.com/en/.
Reduction of hazardous substancesThis device and its electrical accessories comply with local applicable rules on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, such as EU REACH regulation, RoHS and Batteries (where included) directive. For declarations of conformity about REACH and RoHS, please visit the website https://consumer.huawei.com/certification.
RF Exposure InformationYour device is a low-power radio transmitter and receiver. As recommended by international guidelines, the device is designed to comply with the limits established by the market that the device will be placed on. The device should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the device and your body.
EU regulatory conformance
StatementHereby, Huawei Device Co., Ltd. declares that this device AISBW80-90 is in compliance with the following Directive: RED 2014/53/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU, ErP 2009/125/EC.The full text of the EU declaration of conformity, the detailed ErP information and most recent information about accessories & software are available at the following internet address: https://consumer.huawei.com/certification.This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used.This device may be restricted for use, depending on the local network.
Restrictions in the 5 GHz band:The 5150 to 5350 MHz frequency range is restricted to indoor use in: AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, EL, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR, UK(NI). In accordance with the relevant statutory requirements in the UK, the 5150 to 5350 MHz frequency range is restricted to indoor use in the United Kingdom.
Frequency Bands and PowerThe frequency bands and transmitting power (radiated and/or conducted) nominal limits applicable to this radio equipment are as follows: Wi-Fi 2.4G: 20 dBm, Wi-Fi 5G: 5150-5250 MHz: 23 dBm, 5250-5350 MHz: 20 dBm, 5470-5725 MHz: 20 dBm, 5725-5850 MHz: 14 dBm, Bluetooth 2.4G: 20 dBm.
Copyright © Huawei 2020. All rights reserved.THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES.
User AgreementBefore using the product, please read and agree to the HUAWEI AI Life User Agreement in the HUAWEI AI Life app.
Certification | Legal | HUAWEI Global
Certification | Legal | HUAWEI Global
Gizlilik Politikası – HUAWEI Türkiye
Huawei – Building a Fully Connected, Intelligent World
Warranty Policy List
HUAWEI Consumer | Make it Possible | HUAWEI Official Site | HUAWEI Smartphones