MikroTik Cloud Core Router 2004-1G-12S+2XS CCR1072 User Guide
The CCR1072 is a high-performance multicore router with twelve 10G SFP+ ports and two 25G SFP28 ports.
Before you work on any equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents.
Ultimate disposal of this product should be handled according to all national laws and regulations.
The Installation of the equipment must comply with local and national electrical codes.
Failure to use the correct hardware or to follow the correct procedures could result in a hazardous situation to people and damage to the system.
Read the installation instructions before connecting the system to the power source.
The Ethernet port 1 has a default IP address for connecting: 192.168.88.1. Username is admin and there is no password. The device doesn’t have any other configuration applied by default, please set up WAN IP addresses, user password, and update the device.
Connecting the device to the internet:
- Connect your ISP Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port1;
- Connect with your PC to the Ethernet port3;
- Open WinBox on your computer and check Neighbors tab for CCR;
- Choose the device and connect;
- Choose Quick Set on the left side of the screen;
- Set address Acquisition to automatic, or enter your Network details manually;
- Set your local Network IP Address 192.168.88.1;
- Type a secure password in the Password field and confirm again;
- Click Apply;
- The device will receive an IP if your Network has DHCP server enabled, or if you have entered Network details correct and internet connection will be available.
- Click on the Check for updates and on newly opened window choose Download&Install if new version if available.
- You are ready to use your device.
RouterOS includes many configuration options in addition to what is described in this document. We suggest starting here to get yourself accustomed to the possibilities: http://mt.lv/help. In case the IP connection is not available, the Winbox tool (http://mt.lv/winbox) can be used to connect to the MAC address of the device from the LAN side
For recovery purposes, it is possible to boot the device for reinstallation, see a section Reset button.
The device has dual removable (hot-swap compatible) power supply units AC ⏦ 110-240V (5 A) with standard IEC compatible sockets with Maximum power consumption of 32 W, with attachments 49 W.
The reset button has two functions:
- Hold this button during boot time until LED light starts flashing, release the button to reset RouterOS configuration.
- Or Keep holding the button for 5 more seconds until LED turns off, then release it to make the RouterBOARD look for Netinstall servers.
Regardless of the above option used, the system will load the backup RouterBOOT loader if the button is pressed before power is applied to the device. Useful for RouterBOOT debugging and recovery.
The device is designed to use indoors and it can be mounted in a rackmount enclosure using provided rack mounts, or it can be placed on the desktop. Use a Phillips screwdriver to attach rackmount ears on both sides of the device if designated use is for rackmount enclosure:
- Attach rack ears to both sides of the device and tighten four screws to secure them in place, as shown on the picture to the right;
- Place the device in rackmount enclosure and align with the holes so that the device fits conveniently;
- Tighten screws to secure it in place.
The IP rating scale for this device is IPX0. The device has no protection from water contamination, please ensure the placement of the device in a dry and ventilated environment. We recommend Cat6 cables for our devices.
Operating System Support
The device supports RouterOS software with the version number v6.46 at or above what is indicated in the RouterOS menu /system resource. Other operating systems have not been tested.
CE Declaration of Conformity
Manufacturer: Mikrotikls SIA, Brivibas gatve 214i Riga, Latvia, LV1039
Hereby, Mikrotīkls SIA declares that the radio equipment type RouterBOARD is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://mikrotik.com/products
Note. Information contained here is subject to change. Please visit the product page on www.mikrotik.com for the most up to date version of this document.
Connect the power adapter to turn on the device. Open 192.168.88.1 in your web browser, to configure it. More information on https://mt.lv/help
See mikrotik.com/products for the latest version of this document