MANUFACTURERShenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company LimitedRoom 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109www.soundpeatsaudio.comFCC ID: XXXXX-XXXXX MADE IN CHINA
- Bluetooth Version – 5.2
- Bluetooth Chip – Qualcomm® QCC3040
- Maximum Working Range – 33 feet / 10m (no obstacle)
- Play Time – 15 hours (volume at 80%)
- Earbuds Charging Time – 1.5 hours
- Case Charging Time – 1.5 hours
- Charging Case Recharge Earbuds – 2 times
- Earbuds Dimension – 0.72*0.8*1.07 in / 18.3*20.5*27.2 mm
- Power-On – Auto: Take out the earbuds from the charging case
- Manually: Press and hold the MFB for 1.5s
- Power Off – Auto: Place back the earbuds into the charging case
- Manually: Press and hold the MFB for 8s
- Play / Pause – Single tap the MFBVolume – – Double tap the le MFB
- Volume + – Double tap the right MFB
- Previous Track – Press and hold le MFB for 1.5s
- Next Track – Press and hold right MFB for 1.5s
- Answer / Hang Up Phone Call – Single tap the MFB
- Reject Phone Call – Press and hold the MFB for 1.5s
- Switch Between Two Calls – Press and hold the MFB for 2s
- Manually Enter Pairing Mode – Press and hold the MFB for 5s
- Activate Voice Assistant – Triple tap MFB on right earbud
- Game Mode – Triple tap MFB on le earbud
Wearing the Earphones
- Identify the le and right earbuds.
- Rotate the earbuds, and adjust to nd the best angle.
Pairing and Re-Pairing
- Take both earbuds out of the charging case at the same time, while the case is with enough power leeft, the left, and right earbuds will pair to each other at first with a prompt suggests successfully connected. Aer this, the indicator of the second earbud will stay on and the indicator of the main earbud ashes in orange and white alternately with a voice prompt “Pairing” indicating the earbuds enter pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth on your device and hit “SOUNDPEATS Sonic” on the Bluetooth list to connect. The earbuds will prompt “Connected” aer connecting successfully.
- SOUNDPEATS Sonic earbuds can remember previously paired device. To reconnect to one device, you only need to activate the Bluetooth in the device and take out both earbuds, the earbuds will automatically connect to each other, and then pair to the device. If they don’t re-pair automatically, please choose the pairing name to connect again.
- Mono mode: SOUNDPEATS Sonic earbuds support working with either earbud only aer successfully connected.
Note:If you want to change the paired device in the connected state, you can force the headset to enter the pairing mode by pressing and hold the MFB for 5s when the headset is off.
SOUNDPEATS Sonic uses the latest technology and is equipped with game mode. In the game mode, earbuds delay will be greatly reduced to ensure the synchronization of the game audio and picture.Triple tap MFB on the le earbud to turn on/o the game mode. The earbud prompts “Game Mode” when the mode is on and prompts “Exit Game Mode” when it’s off.
(Try the following steps if you fail building re-connection between two earbuds, or fail building connection between earbuds and device.)
- Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Place back both earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are in charging status. Press and hold both MFBs for 10 seconds until both indicators ash in white twice.
SOUNDPEATS Sonic earbuds are provided with a charging case for easy carrying and charging. It can recharge both earbuds for around 2 times.
Charge the earbuds
The earbuds have been partially charged at the factory. Pls make sure they are fully charged before using for the rst time.
- Place back the earbuds in the correct charging slots and make sure the contactors connect.
- Charging starts with orange indicators staying on and ends with the indicators going out.
Charge the case
The charging indicators will turn to red when the battery of the case is low, please charge the case then.
- Use a Type-C adapter to charge the case (current not over 1A).
- Please charge the earbuds and case at least once per 3 months when not in use for a long time.
Warranty and Support
We warrant this device 12 MONTHS from the date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects.www.soundpeatsaudio.comPlease scan the QR code to check the detailed PDF manual in more details.
Qualcomm aptX, Qualcomm TrueWireless and Qualcomm cVc are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.Qualcomm and Qualcomm TrueWireless are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit dierent from that to which the receiver is connected.— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Changes or modifcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
SoundPeats Sonic Manual – SoundPeats Sonic Manual –