Truengine SEUSER MANUAL
Once connected, the Triangle SE headphones can control media and phone calls from a phone or tablet.
Wearing the earphones
1. Identify left and right ecrbud.2. Adjust earbuds to find the most comfortable place.3. Insert earbuds to ensure seal well your ear channel.
- Left and right earbud will pair with each other when take out both earbuds simultaneously from charging case with power. Next, the led indicator of left earbud will goes out, and led indicator on right earbud will flash red and white alternately and you can hear voice prompt ‘pairing”, which Indicates that earbuds succeed in entering pairing mode.
- Please find the name of ‘SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE° on the Bluetooth list of your phone, click to connect, you can hear voice prompt “connected” from right earbud. Then you will get a pairing request again, please continue to click”SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE L” to connect
3. SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE Headphones can remember devices previously paired. If you have paired earbuds with a device once, simply activate the Bluetooth on your device, take out earbuds from charging case and close the lid, they will automatically reconnect with that device. If earbuds don’t automatically connect, select the earbuds name on your bluetooth device to connect
4. Play in mono mode: Left and right earbud can be used separately when SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE have paired successfully.
- When SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE L Headphones request pairing, please select pairing, otherwise, earbuds can’t be used in mono mode.
- When SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE Headphones connect with phone equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and higher version chipset, there will be two pairing names appeared on the Bluetooth list and both of them will automatically connect, you don’t need to do the second pairing by manual.
- If you want to change pairing device but already in ‘connected” status with previous one, you can force earbuds to enter into pairing mode-only need press the Multifunction button for 5s.
(Try the following steps if you fail to build connection between two earpieces or earbuds to device)
1. Delete pairing name from your device’s bluetooth list.2.Place both erabuds back into the charging case and ensure that both earbuds are in charging status, press and hold both multifunction buttons for 5s until both Indicators flash in white twice. Reset complete.
SOUNDPEATS Truengine SE is equipped with a charging case which is not only a charging dock to charge the headphones but also a carrying case with built-4n rechargeable battery, the charging case can provide up to 3.5 times full charge for both headphones.
Charging the headphones
The headphones are partially charged at the factory. Please make sure they are full charged before first use.
1. Put the earbuds into corresponding charging slots, make sure the charging contactors are attached.2. The LED indicators on the headphones turns red to start charging.3. The headphones are fully charged when LED indicators lights out.
Charging the case
When the charging case is in low battery level, only one white led indicator flashes, please recharge the case:
- Connect the charging port with USB charging adapter or computer USB port(currently less than 5V 1A)
- Please charge the earphones at least once every 3 months when not in use for a long time.
We warrant this device 12 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects. If the device fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact seller directly to Vitiate return and warranty process.
www.soundpeatsaudio.comPlease scan QR code to know the POF user manual.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular Installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
MANUFACTURERShenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company LimitedRoom 13081309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,Longhua District Shenzhen, China. 518109www.soundpeatsaudio.com
Soundpeats Truengine SE True Wireless Earbuds User Manual – Soundpeats Truengine SE True Wireless Earbuds User Manual –