Wearing the earbuds
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Rotate the earbuds, and adjust to find the best angle.
- Make sure the ear fins fit your cymbal conchae.
- Make sure the ear tip seals in the ear canal.
- Take out both earbuds from the charging case and ensure the charging case has enough battery, the earbuds will enter TWS Pairing mode automatically. You will hear a voice prompt when the left and right earbuds connect to each other successfully. Then the indicator of left earbud goes out, and the right indicator alternately flashes in red and white with a voice prompt “pairing” indicating pairing mode.
- “SOUNDPEATS Truengine2” will show up on the Bluetooth list, click it to connect. You will hear a voice prompt “connected” from right earbud when the earbuds connect with your device successfully. Then, your device will remind again that “SOUNDPEATS Truengine2 L” requests pairing, please click on it to connect.
- SOUNDPEATS Truengine2 Bluetooth earbuds can remember previously paired devices. When you make the second connection, simply activatethe Bluetooth in your device, take out both earbuds from the charging case. They will connect to each other, and reconnect to your device automatically. If the earbud doesn’t automatically connect to your device, please activate the Bluetooth in your device and hit “SOUNDPEATS Truengine2” on the Bluetooth list.
- Mono mode: after SOUNDPEATS Truengine2 is paired successfully, both the left earbud and the right earbud can be used separately.
- When SOUNDPEATS Truengine2 L requires pairing, please choose connection, or the Mono Mode can’t be used normally.
- When SOUNDPEATS Truengine2 connects with devices which have more advanced chips than Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and Qualcomm, it will connect two pairing names automatically, no need to proceed second pairing manually.
- If you want to change the pairing device in the connected status, please just long press and hold the touch area for 6s to have it enter pairing mode directly and pair to a new device.
Factory Reset(Try the following steps if you fail to build connection between two earbuds, or between earbuds and device)
- Clear pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Place back both earbuds into the charging case and ensure they’re in charging status. Then long-press the touch area of both earbuds for 10s until the LED light of both earbuds fash white twice. Reset is complete.
ChargingSOUNDPEATS Truengine2 Bluetooth earbuds are equipped with a lightweight charging case which is not only a charging dock to charge the earbuds, but also a carrying case. With a built-in rechargeable battery, the charging case can provide 3.5 times full charge for the earbuds (both left and right).
Charging the earbudsThe earbuds are partially charged at the factory. Please make sure they are fully charged before first use.1. Put the earbuds into corresponding charging docks, make sure the charging contactors are matched.2. The LED indicator will turn red when it starts charging.3. The red LED indicator will turn off when the earbuds are fully charged.Charging the caseWhen the charging case is at a low battery level, only one white led indicator flashes, please recharge the case:
- Connect the charging port with Type-C charging adapter or computer Type-C port.(current less than 5V 1A)
- Please charge the earbuds at least once every 3 months when not in use for a long time.
We warrant this device 12 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects.www.soundpeatsaudio.comPlease scan QR code to know the PDF user manual.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
MANUFACTURERShenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company LimitedRoom 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109www.soundpeatsaudio.com
FCC ID: 2AFTUCC005 MADE IN CHINA
Soundpeats Truengine2 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual – Soundpeats Truengine2 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual –