MANUFACTURERShenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company LimitedRoom 1308-1309, Building B. Huihal Square. Chuangye Road,Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109www.soundpeatsaudio.com
1x SOUNDPEATS WATCH 1 Sports Watch1x USB Charging Cable1x User Manual
Wear the watch at the position of one finger distance from the carpus, and adjust the wristband till it fits snugly on your wrist. Tips: It may affect the data collection of the heart rate sensor if you wear the watch too loosely.
Connection and Binding
- Long Press the watch operation button to start the machine and scan the QR code on the watch screen with the mobile phone to download and install the APR You can also scan the below QR code or download it and install it in the mobile phone application market
Prompt:The actual operation may be slightly different from the description, please follow the guidelines in the APP to operate.
- Open the SOUNDPEATS SPORTS APP and select (Add Device) In the device page and follow the on-screen instructions
Prompt:During the pairing process, please confirm that the Bluetooth of the mobile phone is turned on to ensure that the connection between the watch and the mobile phone is normal.
- Slide down from the top edge on the dial home page: open the quick settings
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the dial home page: open the control panel
- Swipe left and right on the dial homepage: switch to the first level page
- Swipe right from the left edge on other pages: return to the previous level
- Press and hold on the dial home page for 3 seconds: quickly enter the dial replacement page
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn on
- Tap to return to the dial home page (first-level page)
- Tap to return to the previous page (secondary page)
- Tap to pause/continue the movement (during the movement)
- Place the watch on the charging head so that the charging contact piece on the back of the watch is fully attached to the metal contact of the charging head.
- Connect the charging line to a standard USB charger purchased through regular channels, with an output voltage of 5V and an output current of 0.5A or above.
- If the watch cannot be turned on after being left for a long time, it needs to be recharged for about 1 minute and the charging Icon will display again.
- Please wipe the charging contact piece of the charging wire, avoid sweat or moisture residue
- The company reserves the right to modify the contents of this manual without any notice. Some functions are different in specific software versions, which is normal.
- Please charge for more than 2 hours before using the product
- This product supports IP68 waterproof, but it is not suitable for corrosive liquids such as hot water and tea and diving more than 3 meters. The above behavior may cause water intrusion, which is destructive use and does not enjoy product warranty and free maintenance.
- Avoid wearing the watch too tightly in daily use. Please keep the contact parts dry and clean the wristband regularly with water. If the contact area is red or swollen, stop using it immediately and consult a doctor. 5)The function button and touch screen don’t support operation underwater. Please wipe the surface with a soft cloth to operate if the watch gets wet.
- Body size — 48 x 36 x 11.5mm
- Strap size — 20mm
- Watch weight (including watchband) — 35g
- Display – 1.4 inches
- TFT LCD Display Resolution – 320’320
- Bluetooth connection – Bluetooth V5.0
- Sensors – Heart Rate Sensors
- Acceleration sensor battery capacity – 260mAh
- Battery life – 15 days (heart rate on all day)
- Dustproof and waterproof grade – IP68
- Operating temperature – -20 C -45 C
- Synchronous Data Platform – SOUNDPEATS SPORTS
- Paired phones – Android 4.4 and above, los 8.0 and above
When purchasing products from the original buyer, we begin to guarantee watches for a period of 12 months, and the warranty scope is limited to manufacturing defects. www.soundpeatsaudio.comScan the QR code to view the detailed PDF format manual:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that Interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the Interference by one or more of the following measures:– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
SoundPeats Watch1 Manual – SoundPeats Watch1 Manual –