NetworksQuick Start Guide v2.3Wiki knowledge basehttps://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/
POWER SOCKET PINOUT
- Pull out the SIM needle from the front panel of the router.
- Push the SIM holder button with the SIM needle.
- Pull out the SIM holder.
- Insert your SIM card into the SIM holder.
- Slide the SIM holder back into the router.
- Attach all antennas.
- Connect the power adapter to the socket on the front of the device. Then plug the other end of the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Connect to the device via an Ethernet cable connected to the LAN port.
LOGIN TO DEVICE
- To enter the router’s Web interface (WebUI), type http://192.168.1.1 into the URL ﬁeld of your Internet browser.
- Use login information shown in image A when prompted for authentication (image B). To maximize the cellular performance try adjusting the antennas or changing the location of your device to achieve the best signal conditions.
Registered (homed OPERATOR; 4G (LTE)
|SIM card slot In use||
348.7 KB / 223.5 KB
|RF technologies||3G, 4G, GNSS|
|Max RF power||24 , 23|
Bundled accessories specifications*
|Power adapter||Input: , Output: 9VDC, 0.5A, 4-pin plug|
|Mobile antenna||698-960/1710-2690 MHz, 50 0, VSWR<2, gain** 2 dBi, omnidirectional, SMA male connector|
|GNSS antenna||1575.42~1602 MHz, 2.2~5 VDC, VSWR<1.5, active total gain** 28 dB (typ.), RHCP polarization, SMA male connector|
*Order code dependent.**Higher gain antenna can be connected to compensate for cable attenuation when a cable is used. The user is responsible for compliance with the legal regulations.
Hereby, TELTONIKA declares that this RUTX09 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive CE/RED.The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the followinginternet address: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX09_CE/REDInstruction Manual: Connect the power adapter to turn on the device. Open 192.168.1.1 in your web browser to conﬁgure it. More information onhttps://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/
For more information visit www.teltonika-networks.comThis sign means that all used electronic and electric equipment should not be mixed with general household waste.This sign means that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EU directives.www.teltonika-networks.com©2020 Teltonika