WAVLINK Wireless Router
Get to know your Router
Default URL:http://wifi.wavlink.comDefault IP:192.168.10.1Login Password:admin
AC1200/AC21002.4G SSID:WAVLINK-N5G/AC SSID:WAVLINK-ACTouchlink SSID:WAVLINK_ Touch
AC30002.4G SSID:WAVLINK-N5G/ACSSID:WAVLINK-ACWAVLINK-AC-1733MTouchlink SSID:WAVLINK_ Touch
AC43002.4G SSID:WAVLINK-N-BOOM5G/ACSSID:WAVLINK-AC1-1733MWAVLINK-AC2-1733MTouchlink SSID:WAVLINK_Touch
In the box
- – 1 x Wireless Router
- – 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- – 1 x Power Adapter
- – 1 x Quick Start Guide
Step 1:Unplug or power off your modem.
Step 2:Cable your modem.
Step 3:Connect your router to a power source.
Blue light: Internet is functionalFlashing(Red light): Internet is disconnectedFlashing(Blue light): Touchlink mode or WPS is on open status
|POWER||ON: The Device is powered onOFF: The Device is not receiving electrical power.|
|WAN/LAN||ON: The Ethernet port is connectedOFF: The Ethernet port is disconnectedFlashing: Transferring data to/from a network device|
|Wi-Fi||ON: The Wi-Fi is ONOFF: The Wi-Fi is OFFFlashing: Transferring data to/from a Wireless device|
|WPS Button:Press and hold 2 Seconds for WPS one-key encryption and connection
Reset Button:Press and hold 6 Seconds for system reset
|Tips: Please visit our website www.wavlink.com to download the English version of this manual|
Make Sharing Easy I Maintain Security
- – No need to share your sensitive personal Wi-Fi passwords with your guests.
- – No more hard times to try to figure out the passwords that you have forgotten.
- – No more compromises with passwords that are to difficult to remember.
- Touch the WAVLINK sensing area ➊, the WAVLINK (LED)will be flashing (blue light).
- Choose the SSID(Wi-Fi Name) with ‘Touch’, and thenconfirm the connection ➋.
NOTE:After touching the WAVLINK sensing area, the WALINK(LED) will be flashing (blue light) and you can connect to the 55ID( Wi-Fi Name with ‘Touch’ within) without the requirement of accessing the Wi-Fi password within 2 minutes.
One push to optimize your network
Note:The WAVLINK logo (LED) will be flashing about 5 seconds after pushing the TURBO button.
- For optimum performance, position your router’s antennas as shown in the drawing below.
- If you want to hang it on the wall, position your router’s antennas as shown in the drawing below.
- Your router needs to be connected to a modem. So this may limit where you place it, depending on the length of the ethernet and power cables. If possible, place your router in plain view like on a shelf or TV stand. It also helps to choose a central location at eye level.
Use the USB port for media sharing and storage sharing across your local network.
Configure via Web Browser
- Connect your computer to the Router (Wired or Wireless).• Wired• WirelessConnect wirelessly by using the SSID (WiFi Name).For Windows UsersA1. Turn your laptop’s Wi-Fi ON if it is OFF.A2. Click the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar and connect to the Device’s network:WAVLINK_XXXX or WAVLINK_AC_XXXX.For Mac OS X UserA1. Turn your laptop’s Wi-Fi ON if it is OFF.A2. Click the Wi-Fi icon on the top right corner of the screen, and connect to the Device’s network:WAVLINK_XXXX or WAVLINK_AC_XXXX.
- ConfigurationB1. Enter http://wifi.wavlink.com or http://192.168.10.1 in the address bar of a web browser. Use admin for login password, and then click Login.Note: If the login window does not appear, please refer to FAQ>Q1.B2. After login, the status page will appear, showing full details and Internet connection status of this router.B3. Click the Wizard section, and choose Router mode for further configuration, or you can choose other modes that fit your needs.Note: If you select WISP mode, the router will work as a Wi-Fi range extender.B4. Select your WAN type: PPPoE, Static IP, or DHCP (Dynamic IP), and then enter the information provided in the corresponding fields.Note: If you are not sure about your Internet type, please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you use DSL line and you are only provided an account name and a password by your ISP, choose PPPoE. If you use cable TV or fiber cable, choose Dynamic IP. If you are provided more information such as IP address, Subnet Mask and Default Gateway, choose Static IP.B5. Click Apply and wait for the installation process to complete
Change Wi-Fi name and password
- Click Wi-Fi -> Wi-Fi Configuration.
- Configure and click Apply button to confirm.
Change login password
- Click Setup->Login Password
- Enter the old password. Then enter the new password (case-sensitive) and click Apply button to confirm.
- Use the new password for future login attempts.
***Upgrade the Firmware* Firmware upgrade can fix bugs of the Device.However, We DO NOT recommend you upgrade the firmware of the Device if it works properly.* Warranty voids if you interrupted the upgrade procedure.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. Why doesn’t the login page appear after entering http://wifi.wavlink.com?Make sure your computer is set to obtain an IP address automatically.• Verify if http://wifi.wavlink.com or http://192.168.10.1 is correctly entered in the web browser.• Alternatively, enter http://192.168.10.1 in the web browser.• Use another web browser and try again.• Reboot your router and try again.
Q2. What can I do if I cannot access the Internet?• Check if the Internet is working normally by connecting a computer directly to the modem using an Ethernet cable. If it is not, contact your internet service provider.• Open a web browser, enter http://wifi.wavlink.com or http://192.168.10.1 and run the Quick• Setup again.• Reboot your router and try again.
Q3. How can I restore the router to its factory default settings?• While the router is powered on, press and hold the Reset button on the back for 6 seconds.
Q4. What can I do if I forget my Administration Management password?• Refer to FAQ> Q3 to reset the router, and the use the default admin (all lowercase) to login.
Q5. What can I do if I forget my wireless network password?• Log in the router’s web management page at http://wifi.wavlink.com or http://192.168.10.1, and go to Wireless, you can find your wireless network password here.
GNU General Public License Notice
This product includes software codes developed by third parties. These software codes are subject to either the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2, June 1991 or the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), Version 2.1, February 1999. You can copy, distribute, and/or modify in accordance with the terms and conditions of GPL or LGPL. The source code should be complete, if you want us to provide any additional source code files under GNU General Public License (GPL), please contact us in these matters. We are committed to meeting the requirements of the GNU General Public License (GPL). You are welcome to contact us local office to get the corresponding software and licenses. Please inform us your contact details (full address)and the product code. We will send you a software package with the software and license for free. The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.Please refer to the GNU General Public LicenseWeb site for further information.http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.0.htmlhttp://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
WEEE Directive & Product DisposalAt the end of its serviceable life, this product should not be treated as household or general waste. It should be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment, or returned to the supplier for disposal.