Portable Bluetooth Speaker PBX-61081BT
WARNING! TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER ON THIS SPEAKER. THERE ARE NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO A QUALIFIED TECHNICIANTo prevent fire or electric shock, do not expose this equipment to rain or moisture. Do not store or operate this product near any liquids, heat sources such as radiators, heat registers or under extreme weather conditions. Clean only with a dry cloth. Users should exhibit extra safety when the WARNING or CAUTION symbol appears in this instruction manual and follow all precautions as they are stated.
DISPLAY SYSTEM SETTINGS
- Input Mode: The LED display screen will display the information of input mode for USB/TF/BT/ AUX /FM. When a USB flash drive /TF Card is inserted into the USB/TF input, the unit will automatically switch to USB/TF mode and begin playing Mp3 audio files from the USB flash drive/ TF Card.
- Track Number: The track number currently playing from the USB/TF will display.
- FM Mode: All FM channels display here. Press “play/pause” button for auto scan all channels.
CHARGING THE SPEAKER
To protect the lifespan of the built-in battery, be sure to fully charge the PBX-61081 BT before use. Not charging your unit right away can affect the performance of the battery. A full recharge takes approximately 8-12 hours. Plug it in to use it while its charging.
Questions ? Comments ? Contact Us Anytime
1-800-864-CLUB (2582)Mon-Fri 9AM • 5PM (PST)
[email protected]Mon-Fri 9AM • 5PM (PST)
CONTROL PANEL FUNCTIONS
- GLOBAL CONTROLS:MODE/LED.SW : Press to change between BT/AUX/USB/FM. Pres and hold to disable the party lights.REC : Press and hold to start recording to the USB or TF card (Mic only).Press to playback recording.REPEAT : Press to repeat one or all tracks .PREV: Press to select the previous track or FM station.PLAY/PAUSE: Press to Play/Pause the current audio track. In FM mode press to begin auto scan.NEXT/TWS: Press for the NEXT track or FM Station. Press and hold to playthe recorded files. In Bluetooth mode press and hold for TWS sync .
- AUX INPUT: Connect and external audio device with a 3.5mm TRS audio cable.
- USB/TF Port: Insert a USB/TF card for (.mp3 format) audio playback.Record microphone to the USB or TF card.
- MIC.VOL : Adjust the microphone volume level.
- MIC.ECHO: Ad just the microphone echo level.
- BASS : Adjust to boost the bass volume.
- Treble : Adjust to boost the treble volume.
- VOLUME : Increase or decrease the master volume of the unit.
- CHARGING INDICATOR: Charging is full.
- MIC. INPUT : Insert 6.35mm TRS mic cable to use mic.
- ANT : Extend the telescoping antenna for better radio reception.
- POWER: Turn the unit ON / OFF. AC 100-240V 50/60hz.
RECORDING: Insert the USB/TF Card and connect the microphone. Tum ON the mic, adjust the mic volume, and press and hold the REC button to BEGIN/END recording.
TWS: BLUETOOTH: FM RADIO
TWS connection: TWS Connection is only for two speakers of the same make and model.
- Tum ON the units and enable Bluetooth mode on both speakers. They should read BLUE.
- Press the NEXT/TWS button for 3 seconds on one of the speakers to sync both units together (they must be the same make and model to function).
- On your mobile device under the Bluetooth menu , search for QFX PBX-61081BT and connect.
- Open your favorite music app and enjoy True Wireless Stereo.
- To Exit TWS press and hold the NEXT/TWS button.
Bluetooth mode : use the MODE button to enable Bluetooth on the PBX-61081 BT. Open the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device and search for QFX PBX-61081 BT Select the option to pair both devices. Now you can sit back and enjoy the music from your favorite app. You will not need to reconnect Bluetooth when changing modes.
Frequency-Modulated stations operate in a frequency band extending from 87.S MHz to 108 MHz. Use the MODE button to select the FM mode. In FM mode, press the Play/Pause button to scan available frequencies in the area.
*CHARGE AND PLAY
When the battery power is completely empty, the unit to cannot charge and perform at 100% of the volume when immediately connected to a power source . It is suggested to charge the unit for a while before using it at 100% volume . The unit will perform and charge at low volume levels. The volume output will increase as the unit continues to charge.
- MUTE: Press button to mute the unit.
- Press this button to toggle between functions: AUX/USB/SD/FM/Bluetooth). Press and hold this button to tum ON/OFF the voice prompt.
- Press this button to start recording.
- Press this button to increase the master volume for the unit.
- Press this button to pause or play the current USB/TF audio track. In FM mode, press this button to auto scan all local channels.
- Press this button to select the previous song/channel.
- Press this button to reduce the master volume for the unit.
- Press this button to repeat one song or all songs.
- Press this button to play back the recording.
- Press this button to select the next song/channel.
- Press this button to select the EQ mode: Normal, Jazz, Roe, Pop, Classical.
- 0-9 Key number for selecting the audio tracks in the USB/TF Card.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER QFX MODELSI
WHERE THE PARTY BEGINS™
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
Before returning your Product for service under this Warranty, please (i) read the instruction manual carefully and visit our website at www.qfxusa.com for Product updates and extended support documentation (e.g., Common Troubleshooting Guides) ; (ii) if you are still having trouble with your Product , please contact the QFX customer Support Department.
Subject to the terms and conditions herein, QFX, Inc. (herein after called ” QFX “) warrants to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”) that for the applicable Warranty Period listed below, the Product will be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal, non-commercial use (“Defects”).
Warranty Period encompasses , as listed below , separate “Coverage Periods u for Parts and Labor, each Coverage Period to begin from the original date of customer purchase . If Customer returns a defective Product (or any component thereof) during the applicable Warranty Period, QFX will , at its option , during the specified Coverage Periods for Parts and Labor (as applicable either: (i) repair the Product (or , as applicable , any component thereof) or (ii) replace the Product (or, as applicable , any component thereof) with a new or refurbished Product (or, as applicable , any component thereof), in either case free of charge to Customer for Parts and/or Labor (as applicable) during the specified Coverage Period only, and excluding applicable shipping charges (noted below), for which the Customer is responsible. The foregoing states the Customer’s exclusive remedy and QFX sole liability for breach of the limited warranty contained herein .
This warranty covers only normal use . This warranty is not transferable . QFX is not responsible for warranty replacement should the QFX label or logo be removed or should the product fail to be properly maintained or fail to function properly as a result of misuse , abuse, immersion in liquids , improper installation, improper shipping, damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood , or service other than by QFX. In addition , this warranty excludes any Product (or, as applicable , any component thereof) that has been subject to or Defects resulting from: (a) any neglect or misuse by a Customer, an accident , improper application, violation of operating instructions for the Product, any other Customer-induced damage, or the alteration or removal of any Product serial number; (b) any modification or repair to Product (o r, as applicable, any component thereof) by any party other than QFX or a party authorized in writing by QFX ; (c) any damage to Product (or, as applicable, any component thereof) due to power surges, incorrect electrical voltage, misconnection to any device , or malfunction of any device used with the Product (or, as applicable, any component thereof) ; (d) cosmetic damage to the Product (or, as applicable, any component thereof) caused by normal wear and tear; (e) shipping damage that occurs while the Product is in transtt ; (f) damage caused by heat sources, sunlight , electromagnetic conditions , or other climatic conditions or (g) any acts of God .
Product is sold to Customer for personal , non-commercial use only . Product is not warranted for Customer ‘s commercial or rental use . In addition, Product is not warranted against failure , and should not be used by Customer for any application where (i) there is a risk that any data stored on Product will be breached or otherwise compromised, or (ii) the date stored on Product is relied upon for medical or lifesaving applications . QFX disclaims any Warranty for any of the foregoing uses to the fullest extent permitted by law . Customer assumes any and all risks associated with such uses of Product , and agrees to indemnify QFX for any damages claimed against QFX for such uses .
EXCEPT FOR EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ”f,S IS’ ‘ AND QFX DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES , INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (i) OF Merchantability, (ii) OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE , OR (iii) OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS . TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW , IN NO EVENT WILL QFX BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES , INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF ANY DATA OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, REGARDLESS OFTHETHEORY OF LIABILITY (INQUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND EVEN IF QFX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIB I LITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, QFX AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER FOR ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE CUMULATIVE PRODUCT FEES PAID BY THAT CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCTS CAUSING THE DAMAGES, IF ANY.
This Warranty gives customer specific rights , and Customer may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction . Warning : Some Products may contain components that are small enough to be swallowed. Please keep out of reach of children. In order for the return to be processed , you must send the Product PREPAID to the address below in the original packaging or reasonable substitute to prevent damage and include : (1) a dated sales receipt (which must have a purchase date that falls in the Warranty Period specified in the table below) that indicates the place of purchase, model number of Product, and amount paid, (2) a detailed description of customer’s problem with Product, (3) Customer’s full name , phone number, and return address, (3) all of the accessories that came with the Product package must be sent along wtth the main Product, (4) a cashier ‘s check or money order payable to QFX , Inc ., in the amount specified for the item in the product table below fo r return shipping and handling. If in the case you cannot provide a money order or cashier’s check, you can contact The QFX Customer Support Representative to arrange payment via credtt card . No returned Product will be shipped back to a PO BOX . If a returned Product is found to have no problem and/or does not include ALL of the requirements indicated above , tt may be returned back to the customer and will not be processed
QFX USA®, Inc .RMA ProcessingCustomer Support Department2957 E. 46th Street I Vernon, CA 90058
All prices and details below are for US Destinations excluding, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. For excluded destinations and NON US destinations, please contact The QFX Customer Support Department directly for additional shipping fees and return instructions .
If you do not find your Product below, your Product model conflicts with multiple categories, and/or are unsure of which category the Product you have purchased will fall under, please contact our Customer Support Department for further instruction.
In order to determine the exact shipping cost that must be included with your product or paid for the product being returned , please refer to the table below . Please find the product you wish to return by category or model number prefix . QFX will not provide any return or refund to any customer for merchandise and will only honor the limited Warranty restrictions mentioned in this document.
Please make sure to follow all directions prior to shipping back your item . If you are not sure what the shipping cost for your item is , or if your item category conflicts in the table below, please feel free to contact the QFX Support Department for further assistance.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILJTY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCWSION OF IMPUED WARRANTIES . IFTHESE LAWS APPLY, THEN ALL EXPRESSED OR IMPUED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD IDENTIFIED ABOVE . UNLESS STATED HEREIN , ANY STATEMENT OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY OTHER PERSONS OR FIRM ARE VOID. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, QFX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES , RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABIUTYTO USE THE QFX PRODUCT, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts , and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you . This warranty gives you special legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction .
Copyright Protected 2021 ©
Enjoy your speaker and make many memories with it because QFX is Where the Party Begins!
We would love to hear about your PBX-61081 BT Journey! Tag us @QFXUSA to share your stories.